Another One Banned at other place

Maynar

You reached for the secret too soon
Reaction score
I have visited a few places that will only accept email addresses from ISPs instead of Yahoo, Gmail, etc.

They do it to keep robo-spam signups to a minimum. They probably have other reasons too.

hecube

Reaction score
What would you have to do to covertly sign up in a forum where you've been banned?

Maynar

Reaction score
Create a new email address with your ISP that does not even vaguely resemble your previous email addy, and go with that. Do not let on thet you are "that previous person" obviously.

My ISP allows me five, I use one. So there are a few options.

But, why would you want to?

Maynar

Reaction score
What would you have to do to covertly sign up in a forum where you've been banned?

I forgot to ask- was your banned email a public one? Because if it wasn't (rather one from your ISP), then you're probably SOL (I guess). :dunno:

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I know I'm relatively new around here, and I don't even know what other forum this thread was about, but the wtf quotient in this thing is amazing.

hecube

Reaction score
I forgot to ask- was your banned email a public one? Because if it wasn't (rather one from your ISP), then you're probably SOL (I guess). :dunno:

No matter. It worked!

slapshot

Reaction score
free emails from domain if anyone feels the need to register :thumb:

Howard2k

Reaction score
*chuckle* I saw it only after I posted my reply to the other poster. (The other post was on page one, I think.) Why do they ban gmail other than the "public address" thin? Anyone know?

It's because they don't know how the Internet works. That's the only possible explanation.

Latest Threads