Another One Banned at other place

thefishingline

Reaction score
They really have to make a change over "there" as some treal Nazi's are way overboiard...unlike here where thE rules are the same for EVERYBODY!!

I got an e mail FROM soneone who was banned for a week after providing proof that a moderator (CW) is arbitrarily moving threads wiTh rules for some and other rules for otHers. I write this because my posts from the past were used as evidence and proof of this...what a shame that power really can go to people's heads...

you'd think some moderators think they are actually saving the world or something..

idlewild south

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
cogswell ruined that place;but Lily let him do it,or vice-versa?:wtf:

thefishingline

Reaction score
why hasn't anyone over "there" spoken out about this before...is Lily an absentee landlord there?...it takes WEEKS or a month to get her to answer an e mail and when I paid my $30...I never got my compliatioon CD/DVD and I have e mailed several times on this...ALL UNANSWERED!

Very weak!

idlewild south

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We have but it is sensitive;Flick may slap you on the wrist with a ruler.:naughty:

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
If I remove any of you guys post do not take it personally ,Most times I do so to spare others feelings , investments & businesses or to not let the tone of the thread turn bad.. If you know my LPF postings you know I pretty loose on things. Also sometimes I remove postings the are not relevant to the post & believe me there lots I wish i could remove. If something you posted is ever removed & you feel you like to discuss with me , It possibly can be put back most things are on ( light delete) where me or Alex can review.

thefishingline

Reaction score
So far here...all relevant, not turning bad and on topic...good moderating by not doing anything!:applause:

ReverendJWblues

MLP Chaplain
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
They wouldnt even let me sign up!!!!!!!!! :wtf: Not that I really care

thefishingline

Reaction score
They wouldnt even let me sign up!!!!!!!!! :wtf: Not that I really care

Are you sure that was it? When I signed up it took Lily or whoever what seemed like weeks for the registration to go through...so archaic...when every other message board on the planet is activated with an auto response e mail sent to you...any response from adminstrators there is very weak at best..onless they want to ban you or critisize you..then they are right on it...

ReverendJWblues

MLP Chaplain
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well I registered, got an e-mail. waited a few weeks still couldnt sign in or anything sent them a few e-mails no responce its been a few months. Tis OK Im perfectly happy here. U cats are great
JW

Reaction score
I had the same problem. Waited like 3 months for it to be approved. On a hunch, I tried an email address that is no longer used, and it went thru just fine. Go figure.

WCR

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
If I remove any of you guys post do not take it personally ,Most times I do so to spare others feelings , investments & businesses or to not let the tone of the thread turn bad.. If you know my LPF postings you know I pretty loose on things. Also sometimes I remove postings the are not relevant to the post & believe me there lots I wish i could remove. If something you posted is ever removed & you feel you like to discuss with me , It possibly can be put back most things are on ( light delete) where me or Alex can review.

Personally, I think yer just fulla shit..........

:rofl:

How ya doin' Bro? Had a GREAT time at Nashville with you and your wife present.Carol really had a great time with you two as well.
We'll have to do it again next year :fingersx:

OK, I take it back, yer not fulla shit.....You are doing a great job here Bro. Stick with it!! :headbanger:

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think yer just fulla shit..........

:rofl:

How ya doin' Bro? Had a GREAT time at Nashville with you and your wife present.Carol really had a great time with you two as well.
We'll have to do it again next year :fingersx:

OK, I take it back, yer not fulla shit.....You are doing a great job here Bro. Stick with it!! :headbanger:
so strange thought you forgot about us I just posted a link to your axehouse gibson jam thread

idlewild south

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Research his position at his muslim loving tech college.And research the Wicca connections in NY with both forums.Some weird sick fuckers like LP's and forums in general as well as us normal guitar playing folk.

thefishingline

Reaction score
I just tried to sign on was informed I have been banned for life and the the ban wil never belifted. What a douchebag he is...

I jave just sent the following letter to Lily and her administrative contact, which by the way the phone number for their site in Oregon and contact has been disconnected....

Administrative Contact:
Perry, L. [email protected]
miracle-records.com
P.O. Box 1784
Eugene, OR 97440

Lily,

I have been banned by Cogswell….I have no idea why and just as my being banned from the Fender Forums there is never any reason given, no e mails sent or a word of caution.

I do not know what your relationship is with him…BUT whether you want to admit it or not… he is doing more damage to your site and credibility than you realize.

We are not allowed to voice opinions, to speak our mind, there has not been obscenities used, no calling anyone names, but he is way too sensitive. I run two major sites, sites that would dwarf yours, run two major radio shows and a TV show on the east coast and I know what moderators should and should not do…he is way over the top and has no sense of humor.

Why do you think another site was formed? Because people are flocking away from your site mostly because of him.

I will expect a full refund of my $30 and my attorneys’ will be contacting both you and him if my refund is not returned by end of business on Friday August 24, 2007.

This gives you a week to refund my money or reinstate my subscription.

Respectfully,
Richard Johnson
CEO / The Fishing Line

thefishingline

Reaction score
Are you saying Cogswell is a muslim? Are we funneling money into a web site that might acutally have terrorist connections?

Do we know where the money spent at LFP actually goes to? They are based in OR and could be sending money overseas??

Latest Threads