angry guitsrist

boyscout

GAS study patient member
Reaction score
Neither of those links worked for me... they provided a few preview photos of videos which, when clicked, produced "page not found".

Maybe this will work better?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DbUPjEbIvA]The Angriest Guitar Player In The World!!! CRAZY! - YouTube[/ame]

And here's another called "Return of...", which I didn't bother viewing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vms_6_TSQuc]The RETURN Of The Angriest Guitar Player In The World!!! - YouTube[/ame]

tdearn

Reaction score
Is it weird that I felt really sorry for the guy?

marantz1300

Reaction score

psychojohn

Reaction score
Is it weird that I felt really sorry for the guy?
Part of me wants to laugh, part of me wants to cry. Part of me wants to say "I resemble that remark .... (on the tennis court, not the guitar") which is why I don't play tennis. I've got to give him props for continuing to try, but why would you continue to do something that makes you so miserable. He really must want it, bad ! After watching this (as a beginner) I'm feeling better about my playing. It's not that I play that much better than him, but that do I cope with my mistakes a lot better.

I hear he's getting ready to buy a Les Paul custom. Do you think it will help ?

Bill h

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure most of us don't take it to that extreme but I'm sure we can all relate.

azzapeel

Reaction score
I think he needs to enjoy what he is doing. At the moment he is viewing it as more of a chore, (imo). Also he might want to consider the right neck profile for his custom. :D

andreww

Reaction score
We've all been there, but obviously some of us handle our anger beter than others. It is frustrating to try and make it through a song without missing a single note though, I can relate.

closed_PaulSlack

Reaction score
He's a Scouser. They all sound like that even when simply saying "Good Morning".

If you think he sounds angry, try asking a Scotsman for directions!!!

:)

Brilliant post!

Cygnus X1

Reaction score
Seen it before.
Seems weird, then like watching a car wreck, and then hilarious after a while.

I think it's a bit staged.

closed_PaulSlack

Reaction score
I think the guy is genuine but whoever filmed it knows how he goes and set him up to film this.

I absolutely LOVE the bit where he moves on to his third guitar and then after the cut, that too has gaffer tape all over the bottom Cracked me up. I was in fits watching this.

Gargamel647

Gold Plated Member
Reaction score
I like it when he repairs it with tape. I almost fell off my chair.

politenessman

Reaction score
i was suprised that he didnt el kabong one of the guitars. what he is trying to do, sing while playing has got to be pretty hard for a beginner. obviously, he needs a new hobby or whatever. i remember almost getting that mad when i was learning golf. throwing clubs, breaking clubs, jumping up and down on my golf bag, etc

Droog

Reaction score
Is it wrong to laugh at mental illness? :shock:

Latest Threads