Anarchy is Expensive!! (Record Collector/Hardcore Content)

Mindfrigg

Reaction score

Caoimhin

Reaction score
I'm not sure where they get these prices from. I was with my friend at a record shop in Chicago about 8 months ago and he bought The Fix 7in for under $10..

monkeyboy

Reaction score
My singer just found 2 identical Public Nuisance EP's at different shops in Nashville this week. He finds the craziest shit on his travels.

your idol

Reaction score
The record store in my town has a 1 in 15 Negative Approach 7" for $1000 id like to get my hands on.

truckermde

Reaction score
I guess records are hard to get in Sweden.

I sold off my vinyl last year to fund some gear. I did a lump sale to the owner of a local record shop; he was stoked! Probably made all his money back off one or two of my original punk records.

The only one I held onto was my first pressing of "Let Them Eat Jellybeans", for reasons of personal nostalgia; just couldn't part with it.

It's hard to let stuff go sometimes, but I just can't hang onto everything. Living on a boat for a couple years helped me to loose attachment to material possessions. It's just stuff, after all...

truckermde

Reaction score
I used to have the 7" pay to cum listed there. I think it was $2 when I bought it thirty years ago. My all-time favourite tune to play during my run at the pool.

Hack

Reaction score
I'm not sure where they get these prices from. I was with my friend at a record shop in Chicago about 8 months ago and he bought The Fix 7in for under $10..
Give him $20 for it. :thumb:

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
I was an aggressive collector of records and memorabilia for most of the 80s into the mid-90s . the only way to get those prices (from a seller's viewpoint), is to target private collectors __ and that's exactly what I did when I sold my entire

was divided 4 different ways __ all to professionals trying to remember that at one time they used to be punk

(guess what. nobody cares that you were there ___ :shock: ___ it needs to live inside of you)

slapshot

Reaction score
Cool soap boxing bro :thumb:
Of course there was the option to not sell them to these people.....

FUS44

Reaction score
I had a bunch of Misfits colored vinyl. I had a buddy who had the entire collection, every pressing/color. Whenever he'd upgrade I would buy/trade for his cast-offs.
I sold a lot of it because I like the music. I didn't give a crap about "the (insert color) vinyl version of..." To me, there was no value in a record you didn't want to play.

Who the hell knew these science projects would be worth so much?