7gtop

Reaction score
You lucky ______________ "pr!cks"

dr:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:lz'n

over this :wave:

** welcome MTDUNN :applause:

decoy205

Reaction score
Great all around. It's always nice to hear of a positive story thanks for sharing Mark!

LeftyF2003

Reaction score
Nice. Thanks for sharing the story and the pics. I've never heard a bad word about Joe.

SgtB

Reaction score
Great story. Very happy for you guys. Joe is such a down to earth guy and takes great care if his fans.

KenG

Reaction score
Jealous, that's what I am! I'm a big fan of Joe's and really enjoy buying his music and videos, unfortunately, he barely hits Canada at all. Maybe Vancouver & TO or Montreal once a year! I don't what we're doing wrong.......,
Anyway LPCollector, a great story & some nice pics too! Whenever I read people here bashing Gibson LPs, I think if Joe can use them and make his music what are these other people on about?

Stoj

Reaction score
Congrats on what was no doubt an awesome experience - JB definitely is one cool cat & very generous with his time :cheers:

Eric Duane

Reaction score
F#^king awesome. Love joe, love bursts, love badass guitar playing, and love that story and those pics. Thanks brother. What a night you had. I've been lucky to have seen him 4x once with Black Country. But nothing like this. I really enjoyed reading this!

freebyrd 69

Reaction score
I'm going to see Joe this Saturday night in Cleveland. I have meet and greet, but what's the secret to getting back to the vault!? LOL

I'm taking my Joe B #114 Wildwood back for Joe to sign the back of the headstock. It will be interesting to see if he recalls owning the guitar, and the changes he made to it. He put cream plastics on it instead of the black, changed the poker chip and truss rod cover. He changed the mismatched knobs too. I just acquired this in trade with Darth550. Here is a shot...

Attachments

• ebay Bonamassa.jpg
    ebay Bonamassa.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 48

LPCollector

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm going to see Joe this Saturday night in Cleveland. I have meet and greet, but what's the secret to getting back to the vault!? LOL

I'm taking my Joe B #114 Wildwood back for Joe to sign the back of the headstock. It will be interesting to see if he recalls owning the guitar, and the changes he made to it. He put cream plastics on it instead of the black, changed the poker chip and truss rod cover. He changed the mismatched knobs too. I just acquired this in trade with Darth550. Here is a shot...

That guitar looks MUCH better with the cream plastics! :dude:

As far as the secret?
.....it's a secret! :laugh2:

freebyrd 69

Reaction score
That guitar looks MUCH better with the cream plastics! :dude:

As far as the secret?
.....it's a secret! :laugh2:

Maybe I'll pull it out of the case and......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4_XfIhQTvw]Beavis plays guitar - YouTube[/ame]

Rodmac

Reaction score
Great to see a guy who actually tours with his arsenal of Vintage treasures.
Out on the road where they were meant to be !!! Cool Factor 1000+
Keep on Rockin Joe.

RIP Lou Reed ...................

rvschulz

Reaction score
if I brought those with me on tour i'd have a platoon of Marines around my bus. seriously, i'm no thief but that's like hauling around priceless (sort of) artwork. plenty of people would just keep it in their house and someone would stumble over it 30 years later when we are all dead ...

DrakeZero

Reaction score
I envy you. Only became a fan of bonamassa this year and would loce to meet him someday.

Latest Threads