an interesting turn of events

sk8rat

Reaction score
I matched with a girl on tinder and she seems pretty into me. she messaged me first and I told her I would take her out for drinks. I know I had never met her before because i'm really good with faces but the instant I saw her picture I had a feeling of familiarity. I almost told her she looked familiar but I figured I was just crazy.

her instagram is attached to her tinder so I was looking through her pics and suddenly it all made sense. she is one of my ex's best friends! she posted a picture with my ex, her sister and a couple of my ex's other friends a few months ago. when my ex and I would be on dates she would be talking to her on snapchat through out the day telling her what we were doing. I guess she wanted to get in on the action.

TheX

just some do0d
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought about that but my ex is too wholesome for that kind of thing. she's a really good person. she was just in a weird place and unfortunately I was the one that got screwed over by it.
Much respect for this post.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Seriously, you think she didn't recognize you?
What can you say about a girl who would date her best friend's ex?
Are we talking about your latest "ex"?

I can't imagine she doesn't know who she is meeting.

And how about you?
You wanna get into that "circle of friends"?
You wanna see your ex with her new bf when you go double dating with your new gf?

:dunno:

Latest Threads