An apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zungle

Reaction score
We never found out if he was still getting corn-holed by his GF.

images.jpg

scott1970

Reaction score
The s,he reference has me confused, because I deny science and only believe in two genders. Is Alligatorbling a Bangkok shemale type human? Just trying to understand.

toymaker

Reaction score
Oh my - a poster who creates drama on a regular basis.....thats something you never see in an internet forum.

Bling might be a complete pain in the ass for the mod team - but let's be honest. Is he any worse than the scammers or corksniffers who seem drawn to these forums. Not saying childish behavior towards the mods should be tolerated - and the "apology" kinda shows how serious he is...but there are a he'll of alot worse posters out there in my book.

Bling kept things interesting always - more eyeballs on a forum is a good thing. Sometimes its a trade off - you take the good with the bad - so long as there is more good than bad - you gotta tolerate it.

Here's hoping he kept a few ghost accounts in reserve and keeps posting around - without provoking the mod team (who have enough crap to deal).

fleahead

Reaction score
7 1/2 pages past when the ban hammer should have been lowered. I imagine he's just left to do whatever because all seem to buy into it or play along. I would be fine not seeing all the crap....

SneakySnakeLady

The Goat Lady
Reaction score
I don’t really have a dog in the fight anymore but I’m opinionated and hate seeing people get tricked

It gets to a point of being ridiculous when someone uses mental illness or other issues flippantly and compulsively lie to get pity and have people send you things etc and give genuine care only for it all to be a big joke. What a great example for children .

I watched a lot of it over the years and lived through a version of hell for a while. You think the forum was bad try living with it . Throwing out the suicidal note Willy nilly like it’s some joke. I was suicidal once and someone who was supposed to love and support me at the time was more concerned about a tv .

Off my soap box now ... just posting for the ones in the back thinking it’s harmless fun

Last edited:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
7 1/2 pages past when the ban hammer should have been lowered. I imagine he's just left to do whatever because all seem to buy into it or play along. I would be fine not seeing all the crap....

It was lowered, man.

There was a problem in the software that has since been corrected, it seems.

Lungo

Reaction score
I don’t really have a dog in the fight anymore but I’m opinionated and hate seeing people get tricked

It gets to a point of being ridiculous when someone uses mental illness or other issues flippantly and compulsively lie to get pity and have people send you things etc and give genuine care only for it all to be a big joke. What a great example for children .

I watched a lot of it over the years and lived through a version of hell for a while. You think the forum was bad try living with it . Throwing out the suicidal note Willy nilly like it’s some joke. I was suicidal once and someone who was supposed to love and support me at the time was more concerned about a tv .

Off my soap box now ... just posting for the ones in the back thinking it’s harmless fun

I think about you every time I see this kind of shit and always wonder what you had to put up with. I’m glad you don’t have to put up with it any longer and glad to see you posting here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads