An Amazing Find! 1960 Gibson Les Paul Burst!

sws1

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I was recently offered the same guitar by a private 3rd party helping the 'inheritee' - so apparently the guitar is still available.

Unfortunately the 'geniuses of the internet' have convinced him that the guitar is certainly worth almost twice a 'real' price, and it won't sell anytime soon.
I was approached about it a few weeks ago as well.

However, he posted on FB yesterday that there is a new owner. So who knows.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
It might become a major hassle for this guy-curse of a Burst.

eric ernest

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the 'geniuses of the internet' have convinced him that the guitar is certainly worth almost twice a 'real' price, and it won't sell anytime soon.
Honestly, posts that are so "uniformed" as to impact this forums content in a embarrassingly negative way should be deleted. I'm serious.

ie: Post #10.

jenton70

Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly, posts that are so "uniformed" as to impact this forums content in a embarrassingly negative way should be deleted. I'm serious.

ie: Post #10.
I don't buy bursts (unfortunately) so I stay out of the business of offering advice as to proper pricing. So I agree.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
If I found a real burst it would not be sold-you already hit the lottery as a guitar player :D .

Gretev1

Reaction score
Beautiful example of a 1960 burst! Love the orange sunburst and the reflector knobs!