Amp P$&n Thread….Amps are BEAUTIFUL!!!

efstop

Small amps ^^ are fun
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My other amps are still in the garage until I get my room sorted. However, this is my cheapest Marshall with my most expensive cabinet. I'm sure glad I bought both of these years before Marshall went stupid with price increases.

DSL1HR and 1974CX 1x12

full

rogue3

Reaction score
I would have to agree! (amps are beautiful).

I also prefer them vintage, real life aged ...for 30 years now. Like the way some people prefer their guitars.

They have a nice wood smell, when they are old( and haven't been smoked, lol!).

I have a couple...and still pine for a vintage when i see it.

The prices are getting stupid...but there are still deals out there. Who knows where the market will go.

NotScott

Reaction score
Is that Suhr a PT-100? How do you like it? I had a decision to make between a PT-100 and a SLO and went with the PT. In hindsight, I should have went with the SLO. I never could bond with the PT. The PT had nice cleans and pushed tones but, the overdrive tones always sounded like a fuzzbox and too compressed to my ears.

Duane_the_tub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Is that Suhr a PT-100? How do you like it? I had a decision to make between a PT-100 and a SLO and went with the PT. In hindsight, I should have went with the SLO. I never could bond with the PT. The PT had nice cleans and pushed tones but, the overdrive tones always sounded like a fuzzbox and too compressed to my ears.
Those aren't my amps. They belong to @matt3310 . I was just mindlessly scrolling the thread when I spotted the Dumble, and it stopped me in my tracks.

wildhawk1

Reaction score
I would have to agree! (amps are beautiful).

I also prefer them vintage, real life aged ...for 30 years now. Like the way some people prefer their guitars.

They have a nice wood smell, when they are old( and haven't been smoked, lol!).

I have a couple...and still pine for a vintage when i see it.

The prices are getting stupid...but there are still deals out there. Who knows where the market will go.

Love the look of those old beer and smoke stained amps that are survivors from life on the road.

Neil Young's 59' Fender Tweed Deluxe

1959-fender-tweed-deluxe-amp-neil-young.jpg

gtimach1

Reaction score
Added a Mesa Fillmore 25 Head yesterday. Pairing it with my California Tweed. Fillmore will be playing through the lower Mesa Cab with a Mesa Fillmore 75 speaker. The California Tweed Head plays through the top cab with a Blackbird 40 speaker.

145A6DD7-C246-4E86-BF89-865B577B2ABB.jpeg

Latest Threads