'Hege

Reaction score
This old Vox still does it for me.... '63 AC15 twin
IMG_4757.JPG

efstop

Small amps ^^ are fun
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s the dreaded Class 5. I for one, love it! Yeah, it’s a bit heavy on the low-end, but it’s a cool little amp IMHO.
I wonder how many Class 5s one would own if one were to purchase all the color variations and special editions Marshall built.
I have a British Racing Green one. It's been covered its entire life and barely used. Still had to replace the power tube two years ago,

Midnight Blues

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many Class 5s one would own if one were to purchase all the color variations and special editions Marshall built.
I have a British Racing Green one. It's been covered its entire life and barely used. Still had to replace the power tube two years ago,

Good question? I remember the "normal" look, the green, the white and red I believe? I'm sure there were more, but I can't remember for sure?

:cheers2:

'Hege

Reaction score
What ABY box is that? And the Endless summer....looks interesting.

*Edit I found the ABY... it's the Live Wire. No too expensive...how is it?
For my purpose it works great. I use it to split the two channels on the Vox. Channel 1 filthy, channel two clean and chimey. A/B Combined as needed.
I use these A/Bs in a couple of rigs. When you stack them they get a little noisy, e.g. splitting the "A" output into another splitter gets a bit noisy. But they're simple enough.
Endless Summer reverb is decent. Nothing extra super to write home about, but I loved the "Endless Summer" graphics.

Latest Threads