American social dynamics kinda suck...

ArchEtech

Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Me: Go make me a sammich!

My wife: GFY!

Wouldn't have it any other way.

She's got enough on her plate (career, taking care of the kids, etc...). The least I could do is fend for myself.
That’s exactly what my significant other would say. Should probably look at me sideways with kind of smirk questioning if maybe I was even 40% serious. Then she would tell me that go F myself then go about her business.

I’ll give it back though. One time I ate the last chips and a bag of chips and she gets a little possessive of food. I’m really big about not fighting and not nagging about stupid shit.

So I went to the store and bought about four bags of chips then I labeled every food item in the fridge and divided up in the fridge into his in her portions. Needless to say she was not amused but still likes to tell the story to her friends. Some of them reacting whore that I would do such a thing others think it’s freaking hilarious which incidentally those are the friends I like more ha ha.

What I will say is it now she doesn’t get mad if I drink the last Coke or eat the last chip in a bag of chips. Or if she does she doesn’t say anything. And I try to make an effort of buying extra groceries if I eat the last of it up!

pnuggett

Reaction score
That’s exactly what my significant other would say. Should probably look at me sideways with kind of smirk questioning if maybe I was even 40% serious. Then she would tell me that go F myself then go about her business.

I’ll give it back though. One time I ate the last chips and a bag of chips and she gets a little possessive of food. I’m really big about not fighting and not nagging about stupid shit.

So I went to the store and bought about four bags of chips then I labeled every food item in the fridge and divided up in the fridge into his in her portions. Needless to say she was not amused but still likes to tell the story to her friends. Some of them reacting whore that I would do such a thing others think it’s freaking hilarious which incidentally those are the friends I like more ha ha.

What I will say is it now she doesn’t get mad if I drink the last Coke or eat the last chip in a bag of chips. Or if she does she doesn’t say anything. And I try to make an effort of buying extra groceries if I eat the last of it up!

Must be a thing. We'll have some snack around for the longest time and she ,by her choice , eats very little of it but if I finally finish it I'm selfish. Ha.

ArchEtech

Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Must be a thing. We'll have some snack around for the longest time and she ,by her choice , eats very little of it but if I finally finish it I'm selfish. Ha.
Yes and then you have the perpetual bag or can or jar of whatever that has two more bites in it and it sits there for six months. You have brought this on yourself honey.

pnuggett

Reaction score
Yes and then you have the perpetual bag or can or jar of whatever that has two more bites in it and it sits there for six months. You have brought this on yourself honey.

That's it perfectly.

LP121

Reaction score
The other day my wife said "I wish there was a path shoveled to my shed (she shed).

I pointed out the fact that the the shovel handle fits her hands just as well as mine.

Otherwise she's pretty good. She doesn't mind getting her hands dirty. She just didn't want to shovel. :laugh2:

joba

Reaction score
For all the young single guys out there its the most important decision of your life. I cant think of anything else that will determine your future happiness more than who you chose for a wife.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
The other day my wife said "I wish there was a path shoveled to my shed (she shed).

I pointed out the fact that the the shovel handle fits her hands just as well as mine.

Otherwise she's pretty good. She doesn't mind getting her hands dirty. She just didn't want to shovel. :laugh2:
My wife kept complaining about occasional hot flashes...so I bought her a snow shovel for Valentines Day.
Just looking out for her. :cool2:

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
My wife is a proud housewife - but it still rubs both of us the wrong way that this is seen as somehow beneath people (who just call her 'unemployed') and that she's somehow 'chained to the sink'. Far from it, I may be king of the castle - but she's the Queen.

Latest Threads