Amazon truck hit by train, driver has minor injuries

mtgguitar

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
"MILWAUKEE — An Amtrak train collided with an Amazon vehicle in the town of Ixonia after the vehicle tried to cross the tracks on Wednesday, authorities say. The driver of the vehicle was brought to the hospital for precautionary measures."

This could be karma, I hope none of us ever cursed Amazon drivers. ;) He might be OK physically but PTSD could develop.

Happened in Wisconsin

news vid

618ca45705086.image.jpg

618db90f03bc8.image.jpg

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
One minute I was driving along, eating my dozen Hot & Ready Beetus Rings, jamming to my new Bustin Jeiber CD and the next thing I knew it got kinda breezy up in here....

Last edited:

scott1970

Reaction score
We've had folks leave vehicles on the tracks where I work, and trains have smashed them and knocked them off the bridge causing a big aggravation trying to find out if anyone was inside while they're lying under water.

Once a phone company driver parked his work truck on the crossing to hide out and kill time. He got hit dead on. The bed was ripped off, and the cab was so wadded up I would have had to remove my gun belt to crawl inside. The driver of said destroyed truck was sitting on the rock covered embankment waiting for us. He was bloody all over, fully conscious, and able to walk to the ambulance. The impact literally knocked him out of his work boots, yet he only sustained minor injuries. It was pretty close to a miracle.

The phone company fired him. Doofus had a revoked DL and kept it from his employer. Derp.

Latest Threads