Amazing New Guitar Day Story.... LP Burst Content

wildhawk1

Reaction score
A burst, a brother lost, a love of music.
One of the coolest guitar stories ever.

Last edited:

Duane_the_tub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I really didn't want to like that guy, but I couldn't help it. I hope the Scottyburst gives him years of enjoyment.

cjpeck

Reaction score
the guy that bought the guitar? Eh, nice enough guy. Obviously the cat has the scratch to pull a buncha nice guitars.... He can certainly do what he wants with his moola, ain't no one can tell him a dammy.

The guy delivering the guitar? The guy from Seattle? He's an ass. A smug, superior, I-know-more-than-you-so-I'm-cooler-than-you, name dropping, condescending, patronizing, disdainful, snobby son of a bitch. Walk into Emerald City Guitars when he's there and you'll find out what a jackass he is. Unless he recognizes you as a 'name', then he's breaking out the cameras and sucking your dick. ECG has some nice stuff on the walls to be sure, but they're scouring the interwebz and reselling. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's a great business model. But they'll tell you all about how Joe B swung by to drop off that amp on consignment and all about how he's a great personal friend. That strat? yeah, Joe Perry was by last month to check out some stuff and decided he would sell that sunburst since it wasn't getting much stage time lately... The bullshit flows like water with that asshole. When musician friends from out of town visit I'll take them down to ECG, but really my game plan is to hit up a superdive bar close by. Other than that I give the a miss. Overpriced assholes. Besides, Mike and Mike's Guitar Bar blows them out of the water as far as a guitar store for a working musician.

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome story and the one of the nicest Bursts ever!! :)

Latest Threads