alz ,hello from florida

ALZ

Reaction score
hello all , alz is me and glad to be on this great board !
at near 47 iv'e always loved les pauls and played and owned many many over the years , as i got older my arthitus drove me to charvels and jacksons ,due to the thinner smaller necks on most of them , not all i found out , but most , and i always loved them also , but ace and jimmy page really were 1st as in 1973 at 8 i bought my 1st l.p. kiss " hotter then hell " , i also spell like shit , hated school , was in the " in " crowd = lots of trouble really , and party fun and girls , still problems ,lol !
so i started played at 6 or 7 on pops ole acustic , i grew up on long island new york and went to many shows at 18 i was legal to drink , o yea it was party on mode ! i then sang in many party bands and learned bass , now i play both , 1992 i left for las vegas and 8 years later landed in south florida 20 miles from the ocean as i love to swim and fish also , we live north of west palm beach , wife and alzjr 7 1/2 and my other son vince 22 is upstate n.y., i enjoy a collection of many charvels and jacksons and old dimarzio's i have 2 of them ! lots of the others and couple of mutts and 1 ole squire strat and 1 zz top autographed tele , soon i will get another les paul and its gonna be a zack wilde or a older one with a sanded neck ! really les pauls are so cool imho and very rock n roll imho ! i also dig the entire gibson line to varying degree's, so anyway its great to be here and i trade footage and have parts also , but mostly duncans and charvel stuff , i do have something you all may want to take note of , i have a gibson brass tailpiece and bridge and many have tried to grap it i do still have it ! musical tastes of mine vary from robert johnson to beetovan to led-zeppelin and motley crue ! i try to be a open book and sponge and try everything , then i know what i like or not like ! imho its kinda like food i try to eat a lil of everything then i know what i like or not ? so i wont go on and on but if any of you do need a video i give em away i never sell , only trade or give , its a hobby and after 20 years plus i have well over 1000 videos, i love watching concerts live or on a vhs ! since 1978 iv'e been going to concerts and loving it all ! i dont have any les pauls left , but soon i will get one and put up pics asap ! cheers all , see ya, alz

ALZ

Reaction score
thanks for the warm welcome all , i really do dig the vibe of this place !
i always love the les pauls , and man there so much to see and learn here !
very hip , right on again for letting me in , see ya , alz

Sinster

Reaction score
Hold on to your knickers.. ALZ is here!

BTW this is JetFixxxer from STR..

ALZ

Reaction score
thanks guys ,and home indeed, happy 4-20 i see:thumbs: ! lol
see ya , alz

X–Ray

Cowbell by Misadventure
Reaction score
x-ray-albums-seriously-even-more-cowbell-yes-picture46915-welcome-mlp.jpg

ALZ

Reaction score
thanks all , glad to be here ! rockin forum imho loads of cool info and video's !
see ya , alz

Emerald

Reaction score
Welcome AlZ, Al is the real deal and since we met on the net recently he has been very helpful in a project I am involved with as well as inviting me into the Charvel/Jackson world.
Glad you are aboard sir..
Emerald

ALZ

Reaction score
:thumb: thanks bro , i do what i can to always help out , i always have ! :dude:
see ya , alz / voodoo sleazebag !

Shawn Lutz

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!
And hey Shawn..a lot of JCFr's here also.

Hi Cyg's. Yep I noticed that as well. I just joined MLP a couple weeks ago after buying my first Les Paul....took me over 30 years of playing guitar before I bought one and I honestly dont know why. I love mine and see a LPC in the future ;)

ALZ

Reaction score
well i came over here because a great new bro Emerald told me about this forum, and is a good guy !:dude: you all know i am not a jcf guy, hahahaha !
not , no way, :dude: i am a VOODOO BRO ! i also thank STR. board :dude: and my friend cygnus x1 , he also is a very old, and trusted bro , and shawn lutz who iv'e own for over a decade , and while we agree to dissagree ,lol , he's a very trusted ,and old friend of mine , that dude sticks to his guns ,and always has my respect , plus we both are huge randy rhoads fans :dude:, axl rose well hahaha thats another story :D, lol !
stay cool ,and see ya , alz

Latest Threads