Alright boys, what the hell we looking at here? (CL)

Rick

Reaction score
OK I'm stumped here. What the hell is this? Doesn't look fake, but this can't be a real Custom. Some kind of GOTM or something?

-----
Selling my personal guitar. Brand new strings. Its a fantastic guitar with a legendary name. Plays great. Original fender case included. Had knobs replaced to revamp the electrics. I have a receipt for an appraisal from guitar center for 2 grand. I also have receipts for when the knobs / strings were replaced from guitar center. Guitar is in excellent condition as you can see by the pictures. 615-43o-5633 Cell, please text. Serious offers only. An alternate form of contact is my email. lamaz1927(att)gmail.com.

Thank you

-----

Rick

Reaction score
Obviously the pre-pack checklist and "original Fender case" do not belong to this guitar.

Rick

Reaction score
Is that one of the long scale lp’s??? 25.5” scale???
Holy shit I think you're right! $1,500 and a questionable description in the ad smells like stolen property to me!

PierM

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep. Looks like a long scale Les Paul.

Of course neither the case and the checklist belongs to this guitar.

Cjsinla

Premium Member
Reaction score
Right, and a Gibson USA packing list and case obviously have nothing to do with a CS guitar.

grumphh

Reaction score
I love the serial numbers - all two of them.
..probably a CS thing, this giving a guitar two serial numbers instead of just one like common Gibsons :D

mudface

Non-Deadbeat/Non-Prominent
Double Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's kinda cool,.... it's gotta be worth $1500.....

Roxy13

Reaction score
I'd buy it just for the "Fender" case :laugh2:

How much does a custom shop lose for not having it's original case and candy and COA?

integra evan

Reaction score
That guitar would be bringing in much more than that. But yep, that's a scam and a half. Similar posting style to those cars you see that are too good to be true prices.