Almost passed out. Freakin a lil bit

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
well i've been out with him & he puts these fruity cocktails away like they're M&M's ...
banana-daiquiri.jpg

You sure that wasn't Joey?

your idol

Reaction score
now, that sounds like anxiety/panic to me

as long as trains and tunnels don't come up, it's nothing to sweat

yeah i got dizzy again and i almost booted...and im not fearful of needles in the least..strange

Thundergod

Reaction score
Have your ears checked dude, vertigo often comes from ear problems.

Username1

Reaction score
interesting, i'm sure it's nothing but i'd leave that for a dr to tell you

i get the way when i get panic attacks but other than your secondary anxiety from the tunnel feeling, it doesn't sound like nerves.

Publius pro tem

Reaction score
I had something similar happen to me after skipping breakfast and going straight to yardwork.
It hit me, like you said, like a ton of bricks - my vision got really bad - really spotty and almost tunnel vision-ish.
When I was walking back into the house to get something, I couldn't even hear myself walking,
my ears were completely plugged up. Scary experience for sure.
Yardwork did that to you? :wow:

Damn! :laugh2:

Do you have a real job?

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

TOMMYTHUNDERS

Reaction score
not a joke:

any time you feel something strange like that in your dome go to a mirror and smile. stop back every half an hour or so and smile. if you see a side start drooping, get someone to drive you to the hospital immediately.

i used to get migraines really bad that were accompanied by visual disturbances... that sucked.

one time during three-a-day football practices in college (in the middle of the summer heat and in full pads) we had just finished a drill and i was standing talking to my position coach when i started feeling a little dizzy, then BOOM the grass turned purple. strangest thing ever. i immediately dropped down to a knee and pulled my helmet off. i went back to normal colors pretty fast, got some fluids, got checked out by the team doctor, and went back to practice... probably not the best thing. i think it was dehydration, maybe some low blood sugar too.

SKATTERBRANE

Banned
Reaction score
Vertigo is nothing like feeling like you are about to pass out. I have gotten used to vertigo. Feeling like you are about to pass out is very hard to get used to. I have also had my eyes spontaneously cross and that is REALLY scary.

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
Possible Dehydration effects? Not sure why it has not been mentioned. Maybe it has.. Best of luck bud.

SFK

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFF-EHCUpGU]OFF! - Panic Attack - YouTube[/ame]

cwness

Reaction score
I talked to my mom last night and she said her vertigo was the worst in the mornings.
I see her look like she is going to fall down and have to steady herself with the wall or
what ever she can grab and hang on too. Sounds like from what you have posted you
got no real answers at the hospital. Be safe.

CW

JeffBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Good thing you are taking this seriously and getting checked out. Don't laugh........I am throwing some prayer your way. Hope all is well and you get a handle on this. God Bless You.

Latest Threads