Hack

Reaction score
Tell me how these treat you:

tumblr_m7zm1hOTa21r7cakso1_500.gif

davidope4.gif

Boxed-In.gif

mdubya

Reaction score
At least add a protein bar to all that sugar intake.

Skip the Hersheys kisses and eat the protein bar in their place. There are some pretty tasty ones out there.

MenaceMartin

Reaction score
Get yourself checked out buddy, and let us know how it goes. It's freaking frightening when it happens. I passed out once, still don't know what caused it. Apparently it can just happen without reason :hmm:

Here's to a full clean bill of health dude!

your idol

Reaction score
What you described sounds like what my mom describes when she has a vertigo attack.
What did the doc say about that? My mom has a hard time getting the doc's to say
anything more then she has vertigo. Good luck I hope you figure it out. Freaks my mom
when it happens to her. I caught her before she hit the floor at dinner a couple months
back. When she was at a friends and it happened she wan't so lucky. Broke her glasses
had an egg on her forehead. If you feel it happening sit down. Her vision goes wacky also.

CW

Yeah thats all i got when i was diagnosed the last time. You have vertigo.

Strikes me odd that it only happens at the same place around the same time under the same circumstances.

your idol

Reaction score
At least add a protein bar to all that sugar intake.

Skip the Hersheys kisses and eat the protein bar in their place. There are some pretty tasty ones out there.

Just what was laying around dude. I had 10 packs of sugar and 4 hersheys kisses... Its not a ton of sugar. Hell some single donuts cover that territory in 1 shot

So What

Reaction score
Just what was laying around dude. I had 10 packs of sugar and 4 hersheys kisses... Its not a ton of sugar. Hell some single donuts cover that territory in 1 shot

Your body chemistry doesn't listen to excuses.

:cool:

Jim

Banned
Reaction score
A similar thing happened to me a couple months back. I was terrified, so I know where you're coming from. It's most likely stress related, as my doctor told me mine was. A lot was going on so my head was a bit fuzzy at the time so try to think if anything is really stressing you out and cut back.

Mike's_LP

Reaction score
I've been in a Home Depot, squatting down & picking out lumber. I stand up, start seeing negative and ready to fall over... Never a good feeling.

That was when I'd exist on coffee for most of the day, not eating anything 'til 1-2 o'clock. Ya gotta eat, bro.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Todays ingestion:

2 cups of coffee 20 oz
5 packs of sugar each
4 hersheys kisses.

I dont eat alot come this time of year on at work because this is my busy time. Funny enough is this is the only time it happens so maybe.

Vertigo was the first thing that came to mind halfway through your description. I've had it twice while scuba diving. NOT fun underwater...

Then I read about your "diet". Stop being a pussy and grab a fat-laden meatball sub or something. Sounds like your blood sugar bottomed out.

GuitarToneFreak

Reaction score
I had something similar happen to me after skipping breakfast and going straight to yardwork. It hit me, like you said, like a ton of bricks - my vision got really bad - really spotty and almost tunnel vision-ish. When I was walking back into the house to get something, I couldn't even hear myself walking, my ears were completely plugged up. Scary experience for sure.

So, my question is, did you eat something before this happened? I'd still obviously have it checked out, though.

your idol

Reaction score
Bloodsugar is 102 but i drank a juice 45 min ago

your idol

Reaction score
A similar thing happened to me a couple months back. I was terrified, so I know where you're coming from. It's most likely stress related, as my doctor told me mine was. A lot was going on so my head was a bit fuzzy at the time so try to think if anything is really stressing you out and cut back.

Only happens at work... I quit

drphotoshop.jpg

seriously, hope it all works out :thumb:
Amazing

your idol

Reaction score
That was when I'd exist on coffee for most of the day, not eating anything 'til 1-2 o'clock. Ya gotta eat, bro.

Its a bitch but its the breakfast lunch and sometimes dinner of many of us.

your idol

Reaction score
I've been in a Home Depot, squatting down & picking out lumber. I stand up, start seeing negative and ready to fall over... Never a good feeling.

I had something similar happen to me after skipping breakfast and going straight to yardwork. It hit me, like you said, like a ton of bricks - my vision got really bad - really spotty and almost tunnel vision-ish. When I was walking back into the house to get something, I couldn't even hear myself walking, my ears were completely plugged up. Scary experience for sure.

So, my question is, did you eat something before this happened? I'd still obviously have it checked out, though.

This happened at 330 . The last hershey kiss hit my belly around 10am

Latest Threads