Almost 1 less burst in the world!!!!

Lousyatit

Reaction score
R i t a l i n might help him. BTW, with that serial number it's a '60, not a '59.

HARDWEAR

Reaction score
I'm sure the man didn't "intentionally" make an ass of himself with that burst... but let me know when one of y'all get one of your own. I wanna come over and "play" your burst like he did that one. I may even drop it. You think you'd still feel the same? heh

bryvincent

Reaction score
R i t a l i n might help him. BTW, with that serial number it's a '60, not a '59.
the number on the youtube title(00976) is not the serial number of the burst. maybe its an inventory number or something. BTW, the serial number on that '59 burst is 9 1962.

Lousyatit

Reaction score
I'm sure the man didn't "intentionally" make an ass of himself with that burst... but let me know when one of y'all get one of your own. I wanna come over and "play" your burst like he did that one. I may even drop it. You think you'd still feel the same? heh[/QUOTE

What makes you think that none of us have a real one?

Lousyatit

Reaction score
the number on the youtube title(00976) is not the serial number of the burst. maybe its an inventory number or something. BTW, the serial number on that '59 burst is 9 1962.
It's easy to see how that would confuse someone, it's a five digit number that begins with a zero.

Mr Insane

Reaction score
So it's not OK to mistreat a 50 year old guitar, but it's OK to take a belt-sander and scalpel to a new one, or a 2 year old one, or a 5 year old one......What's the cut-off age for bashing the headstock corners off and urinating on the hardware?
I'm not sure. I don't buy into the whole relic thing.

MarkV

Reaction score
I did not drop it this time or last time...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6zJJ3Cyo8s]YouTube - 1959 Gibson Les Paul 2 00976[/ame]

Guess he is reading here too :laugh2:

oilpit

Reaction score
I don't think it's Phil's fault for playing the guitars, it's the owners fault for not making him sit down...

HARDWEAR

Reaction score
I'm sure the man didn't "intentionally" make an ass of himself with that burst... but let me know when one of y'all get one of your own. I wanna come over and "play" your burst like he did that one. I may even drop it. You think you'd still feel the same? heh[/QUOTE

What makes you think that none of us have a real one?
Correction..... I know for a fact that a couple people in here have them. Do "you" have one? And if you do, would you let someone like that "play" it?

brentrocks

Guitar Hack
Premium Member
Reaction score
OMG....if i had the chance to hold one, let alone play it....i certainly would not do it standing without straplocks

LHakim

Reaction score
With so many grim-faced bedroom players trying to channel Peter Green on youtube, Phil's demeanor, enthousiasm, and playing are a welcome breath of fresh air.

Fader

Reaction score
I'd be feeling like I was "on something" if I got the chance to play that guitar.

bfcg

Reaction score
so it' a few pieces of wood.
I don'k know who that guy was, but he was sure having fun.

Latest Threads