ALL SOLD: Boss Waza Craft Analog Delay DM-2, Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah, EP Boost

Fiftywattmafia

Reaction score
Will post pics very soon.

$100 shipped on the Cantrell Wah. Incredible wide sweep. No box/papers but in perfect shape only used at home not gigged. No smoke or pets near it. Has the feet attached and comes as it did out of the box. Definitely 5 years old or so.

Going VERY bare bones with my setup.

BOSS WAZA IS NOW SOLD!!!! SOLD SOLD.
$115 shipped on the DM-2. Near mint, no marks, used at home. Comes with original box and papers. Had this pedal about 4-5 years but again used lightly at home only.

$90 shipped on the EP boost. Incredible, simple pedal to add volume/compression for solos and works great for cleans too. Doesn't suck out lows at all. Warm and really colorless to whatever your base tone is....just more of it!

I've been inactive on here for some time but please buy with confidence many could vouch for me. I've sold nearly 40 times on The Gear Page by my user name, plenty on here over the years and I'm also on ebay as dube4l with 600+ transactions and on Reverb as Fifty Watt Mafia Guitars.

Email markdube4@gmail.com to get me direct or for PayPal.

Of course PM on here and feel free to message me we can text/talk if needed as well.

Last edited:

buckwild

Reaction score
I vouch for Mark! he's awesome and also...the EP booster is a mainstay on my live pedalboard. Crazy good pedal

Last edited: