All kinds of crap, pickups, pedal, tuners, bridges, pickguards, etc.

TattooedCarrot

Ferro Picta Carota
Reaction score
Clearing out some unused parts from the parts drawer. All prices include shipping and paypal. USA only please.

Gibson Deluxe 3x3 nickel tuners with green plastic tulip knobs, larger modern production sized (not the smaller vintage Historic size), one set with bushings, but no screws. - $15

Klusen stamped vintage style 3x3 nickel tuners with green plastic tulip knobs (I believe made in China as they have PW stamped inside the housing), bushings and screws included - $10

Black Klusen vintage style 3x3 tuners, unknown maker, with black bushings and black screws - $10

Chrome Grover mini-Rotomatics 3x3 with bushings and screws (new in box)- $25

EMG HZ-1 humbucker, black metal cover, with quick connect wire - $15

EMG HZ Single coil in black housing. Clip-on connector, but without wire. - $5

Graph Tech Ferraglide vintage strat string saddles (see picture for soecs, I believe they fit American made Fender Strats and Squires, 1950's to 1980's. Not for Strat Plus or Ultras models.) - $30

Gibson ABR1 bridge, gold with gold posts - $25

Gotoh nickel stop bar tailpiece with studs (zinc) - $10

Pickguard for Jazz Bass, 1-ply flat black, by WD - $10

Pickguard for SG standard, 3-ply B/W/B, by All Parts (still sealed in the original packaging)- $10

Gibson Flying V truss rod cover, white with gold logo - $10

Gibson gold Les Paul jack plate, new in packaging - $8

Everything below is paid for and shipped.

Gibson Deluxe 3x3 nickel tuners, for regular production (not vintage Historic), two sets, SOLD - one set to Sinmastah

Gibson nickel humbucker cover, new in packaging - $8 - SOLD

Gibson Deluxe 3x3 nickel tuners, smaller vintage sized - $15 - SOLD to 69GTLP

Gotoh Japan vintage klusen style 3x3 nickel tuners (with bushings and screws) - $20 SOLD to 69GTLP

EMG-T telecaster pickup set (complete with all electronics, pots, switch, etc.) - SOLD

Aged nickel Grover Rotomatics, full size 3x3 - SOLD

Bixonic Expandora Reissue EXP-2000R Fuzz, new in box - SOLD

Gotoh vintage strat 6-in line nickel tuners, well used - SOLD

Gibson ABR1 gold bridge (without posts) - SOLD to CzarIvan

Gibson ABR1 nickel bridge (without posts) - SOLD

TonePros wrap bridge with locking studs, I had it on a PRS McCarty and PRS SE at different times - SOLD

RS lightweight aluminum tailpiece stop bar, gold (with wear and gold is turning lighter) - SOLD to CzarIvan

Fender Custom Shop Broadcaster pickup (pulled from a 2006 Baja Tele) - SOLD

Fender Twisted Tele neck pickup (also pulled from a 2006 older Baja tele) - SOLD
(** $150 for the set with the wired controls/knobs/switching included)

CzarIvan

Reaction score
i'll take the Gibson ABR1 gold bridge (without posts) and the RS lightweight aluminum tailpiece stop bar, gold (with wear and gold is turning lighter).

Shoot me an email where i can paypal you. iparra@gmail.com

Guido

The Gweeeed
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Im interested in the gold klusons and the gold jack plate. wouldnt you make an exception and send them to a fellow member in argentina? :D

69GTLP

Reaction score
I'll take these:
Gibson Deluxe 3x3 nickel tuners, smaller vintage sized - $15

Gotoh Japan vintage klusen style 3x3 nickel tuners (with bushings and screws) - $20

Send me an e-mail at stratcat@integra.net with what address to paypal you at.

Thanks