Alien's? Whats your thoughts?

Lyrica

Songwriting Machine
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
purely mathmatically speaking, there MUST be some other kind of life out there somewhere. the universe is not infinite, but it's so vast that it's sheer arrogance to think that life developed here and here alone. hell even if you believe in creationism that doesnt' give you the right to think that we're alone. whoever said God didn't make other planets and other life elsewhere?

but frankly i doubt very much that aliens have visited our world. the distances involved are just too great.

LPV

Reaction score
purely mathmatically speaking, there MUST be some other kind of life out there somewhere. the universe is not infinite, but it's so vast that it's sheer arrogance to think that life developed here and here alone. hell even if you believe in creationism that doesnt' give you the right to think that we're alone. whoever said God didn't make other planets and other life elsewhere?

but frankly i doubt very much that aliens have visited our world. the distances involved are just too great.

That is absolutely correct. People entertain the idea that they visit simply because it is too hard for us to comprehend the vastness.

Kipp73

Reaction score
you mean, the illuminati? ;):laugh2:

"In 1999, Icke wrote and published
The Biggest Secret: The Book that Will Change the World, in which he identified the extraterrestrial Prison Warders as reptilians from the constellation 'draco'. They walk erect and appear to be human, living not only on the planets they come from, but also in caverns and tunnels under the earth. They have cross-bred with humans, which has created "hybrids" who are "possessed" by the full-blooded reptilians. The reptiles' hybrid reptilian-human DNA allows them to change from reptilian to human form if they consume human blood. Icke has drawn parallels with the 1980s science-fiction series 'V' in which the earth is taken over by reptiloid aliens disguised as humans."

Physical_rocks

Reaction score
Yeah I think there is life out there and as for being intelligent who knows, there are some interesting theory's on how space crafts and aliens may bend gravitational fields..simply put being like Tarzan but instead of swinging from Vines they use other planets/galaxy's gravity fields to hurl them through space. Others speculate as to hybrids, no doubt an interesting case, as well some speculate that they are projected in a different light spectrum that the human eye cannot see.....

Harpozep

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

I'm with you.
I do try to think outside the box as they say.
But I subscribe to the theory that any race of beings capable of moving via spaceflight is also capable of destroying itself before getting very far. Seeing the human race as our only example, it rings true with me.

Give us time and we'll not be here. Which will come first the pandemic/or the "Big one", or space flight/colonization of the stars. Seems obvious which one when we look in the mirror.

I hope outer space beings are way smarter than us.:D

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
alien02.jpg

f0187aueq2.jpg

Zoshquin

Reaction score
I'm an alien.. I even have an alien card here in japan..

Latest Threads