Alien's? Whats your thoughts?

Physical_rocks

Reaction score
So I just got two loads of books on Alien's, abductions, and encounters from my grandmother who claimed all sorts of links to our family and Aliens. Just thought this may make an interesting thread. What are your thoughts on this? Any juicy story's that you have come across? I find this very interesting..

73roadrunner

Reaction score
Interesting topics.. They make be out ther getting stronger every day, like old mr Satan Claus:wow:

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
<putting on tin-foil hat>

signs2.jpg

GeeJay

Reaction score
Men In Black is a documentary.....:cool:

calibud

Reaction score
Idk I'd like to believe that there is other life forms out there. We can be the only ones in this huge ass universe.

Yowzer

Reaction score
I believe they are out there somewhere. Whether or not they have visited us, I don't know.

Belzeebub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i think they live amongst us, they regularly visit our planet, and some of the wildlife we think are normal actually have their origins from other planets.

tiedstick

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We can't even comprehend how big the universe is...and we don't even know how many universes there are (parallel universes, etc)

To say that we are the only living creatures in the universe is ridiculous. Mathematical probability would even say that there's a good chance there is an exact copy of the Earth somewhere out there. :shock:

It's mind-boggling.

Huey

Reaction score
what do you think venus flytraps are???
Meal_worm_in_venus_fly_trap.jpg

:shock:

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The universe is infinitely expanding, so there are an infinite number of planets.

What do you think?

Kipp73

Reaction score
physical rocks said:
Alien's? Whats your thoughts?
I prefer 'alien' to 'aliens'... much more suspense, better acting, doesnt have michael beihn and does have john hurt.

but seriously, it would be naive of us to presume that in the entirety of the universe, that we are the only life. thats pompous and arrogant.

LongBeach

Reaction score
Kipp, I live in the USA, were all pompous and arrogant :laugh2: :laugh2:
kidding, but I do hear that allot.

Aliens huh :hmm: dunno, havent seen one that fessed up to being one.
Doesnt mean they arent out their.

I agree, who the hell knows how big space is, and I dont think our little
piss-ant planet is the only one sporting life. But I did watch an interesting
doc on history channel not long ago. Obviously they can only see so far,
and cannot find anything with a sun in the adequate distance to support
life. But, who says these other life forms requires this? :hmm:

that was my question to the program. :rolleyes:

but I think most of the people on tv and such that claim to have
encounter e.t. are full of shit. put the pipe down, and walk away!

rickym

Reaction score
I'd like to think there is life elsewhere. I've seen quite a few things in the sky I couldn't explain. Love watching the docs on tv that have footage or photos. Not too much into the abduction scene, though.

Had a great discussion with my pastor about this. He doesn't know either & loves watching the docs as well. He said he would love to see irrefutable contact in our lifetime.

Kipp73

Reaction score
who says life must conform to our ideas of what life is. as humans, we think we are intelligent and rational. this might be true, but its only true relative to us as prime life on this planet... other life might/likely does exist which might not be organic, or even corporeal... WHO knows.

we cannot say life doesnt exist because we cannot comprehend HOW it could otherwise exist.

LPV

Reaction score
There was a point in time in my life when I was a kid that I wanted to believe. Then I read Hawking's "Brief history of time" (actually about 12 times now, my fav book). That sort of cleared the whole alien vistor thing up for me.

Physical_rocks

Reaction score
Yeah okay, very interesting thoughts here. I myself have a unique prospective on this. Since I was young I remember seeing these books about Aliens in my grandmothers house. Over the yrs I have had some really interesting conversations with her about her father. He was not on drugs or a drunk. He told her (my grandmother) that he regularly had aliens visit, described them and drew pictures, talk about things in the future that were going to happen. With that being said she documented everything he said. Spent lots of her time reading books on the subject. Now I got the books. Things my Great-Grandfather had said dated in the 1930s in my grandmothers notebooks were published in many books, with notes my grandmother had researched on. Odd eh, anyhow she claims she has had encounters in the dream state, as well as my brother, and an uncle.

Dont know about the anal probing, but there is alot of literature out there on cross-breeding? But most books I have read through claims that most were postitive encounters.

One of those things I would just love to know the truth about...

Latest Threads