Alex Lifeson Les Paul Axcess

LesPaulFanFL

Reaction score
I have 4 Les Pauls so far and I want to buy an Alex Lifeson Les Paul Axcess now. Somehow the new models have jumped from $4000 to $8-9000 because of a prettier top...

As I search for a used one, can anyone here show me a link or website that has the serial numbers listed so I can date the ones I find on eBay/Reverb/CL etc?

irocdave12

Reaction score
I have one from the first production year in Crimson red. They did four versions of these guitars. The basic crim red and tobacco burst production models like mine are the one you normally see. However they did a run of 25 guitars in ebony and they command higher prices. And then they did a high end R40 commemorating model with a better birds eye top, his signature for like 8-9k

LesPaulFanFL

Reaction score
I have one from the first production year in Crimson red. They did four versions of these guitars. The basic crim red and tobacco burst production models like mine are the one you normally see. However they did a run of 25 guitars in ebony and they command higher prices. And then they did a high end R40 commemorating model with a better birds eye top, his signature for like 8-9k

I see some that have a brighter 'Ruby Red' color... are those the R40 ones?

Latest Threads