Alex Lifeson Epiphone

irocdave12

Reaction score
Trogly did a video on this one yesterday, he seems to be happy with it. He’s a bit of a cork sniffer, so that’s high praise from him!
Love how does a review of a Floyd Rose equipped guitar and then is afraid to touch the trem Lol I respect a guy knowing his limitations and not wanting to embarrass himself but if you are running a monetized YouTube channel whose sole purpose is to review guitars then you better be able to do it or get someone in there that actually can when something is out of your league to do properly.

rbraad68

Reaction score
Yeah well he does state that the trem system isn't his thing so i can respect that. I like many others would of liked to see more on the trem but all in all a good review....

Camera Bill

Reaction score
The trem is the weak point of the system, it was oddly left out of the video.
Mine makes a cracking sound when depressed heavily, will have that addressed, however I'm not entirely convinced the bridge posts are properly aligned.
Not crazy about the Indian Laurel fretboard either, and I've never owned a LP with a three piece back, that's new...
Other than that, there are many tonal possibilities, the sustain is great and its a very comfortable guitar with a great look.

Latest Threads