Alcohol and Ebay...Bad Idea?

Donal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have one too many and think, ( Oh Hell I'll throw out a lowball bid, It'll be outbid in a couple hours) Only to watch for a week after and nobody bids.. CONGRATS YOU WON. Well that's how I ended up with a really sweet Les Paul Classic for a very good deal. But I doubt I would have ever bid had I been sober. And as a surprise to me didn't have a mark on it.
Well I can only assume you saw the picture non blurred when drunk :laugh2:

Anyway congrats, looks nice (at least what I can make out of it).

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Premium Member
Reaction score
he doesn't make the bast case for not drinking :hmm:

I hope he's the kind of guy that blacks out __ and one day a Russian women wanting to be his bride will show up at his front door
...OR a Russian guy will show up at his door wanting to be his bride...

Malikon

RIP Atomic Punk
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Wasn't drunk, So I probably did it wrong. It was definitely a spontaneous purchase though. But I don't have a Strat in the collection, just Les Pauls and a Telecaster, so it'll be fun to have.

I'm calling it, "Budget Yngwie."

:laugh2:

redcoats1976

Reaction score
he doesn't make the bast case for not drinking :hmm:

I hope he's the kind of guy that blacks out __ and one day a Russian women wanting to be his bride will show up at his front door
with his luck she will be hot and not crazy...

judson

Reaction score
So I'm not the best photographer. Phone is only camera. Was never supposed to be a case for not drinking. The case is for BWI , Bidding While Intoxicated.
"Cheers Judson" Enjoy the 69 one of my favorites.
Break her down and sell her for parts? The guitar or the Russian?
you know i saw the 69 the night before, it was sold for about $5k and then returned when the Buyer found a repaired neck crack , so the seller put it back up on Reverb for like $2,800 i think....so instead of jumping all over it, i made myself wait until last nite, had a few drinks, couldnt find it....i am sure it got sold....some one got a deal, sucks you cant see recent solds on Reverb once they are gone

i should never hesitate on something like that...so much for being sober...i missed a heck of a deal...im a stooopidhead.

dro

Reaction score
about the pic. I guess haters gonna hate. At this point in my life everything is blurry, even with glasses On.
I kida like the ceramics for a bit of a change. Another flavor in tracks. That's what prompted me. Had been looking at these and Explorers for the pickups.
I don't know about alcohol and anything. But surely anything involving any kind of decision. Like having a beer or two when gigging, unless I have to drive. Been there, done that, wrote a song about it, and moved on to adulthood.
Quite a collection Donal.
I don't think I'll ever buy another Stratocaster, even drunk. Vintage G&L player. Only Fender I still have is a mim Strat with Calaham bridge Sperzel Locking tuners Joe Bardens on the way.
Restored a 69 SG with broken headstock. was a really nice vintage guitar original PUs and long Vibrola. But I didn't have to pay for it. My mechanic back in California gave it to me. Gave it back to him before I moved out of state.

Latest Threads