Akron,Ohio Guitarfest

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Dude, if I have a bucket list, meeting up with you is up there! But alas, I can't make it down to Toronto lately, let alone Ohio. I hope you have a great time!

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Dude, if I have a bucket list, meeting up with you is up there! But alas, I can't make it down to Toronto lately, let alone Ohio. I hope you have a great time!
Backatcha brother! I’m telling y’all ,one of these days!!! And I plan on jamming with the ‘Hogs!:dude:
I still have my passport somewhere around here:laugh2:

fry

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Well, looks like I'm out. My son is turning 18 on Saturday, we're going out of town to celebrate with family. No way I'll be back in time on Sunday. Bummer, I could have made it if it was last Sunday. :(

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well, looks like I'm out. My son is turning 18 on Saturday, we're going out of town to celebrate with family. No way I'll be back in time on Sunday. Bummer, I could have made it if it was last Sunday. :(
Damn......however,that’s a big deal,brother! Y’all have fun!

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Damn it. Any other time, I would go...just too many things going on this Saturday and I can’t be in 3 places at once. Sucks because it’s like a 15-20 minute drive. Real close to home, and I have a mint 1980 Custom LP that I keep considering unloading at some point. Possibly some Wampler pedals as well.

fry

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Damn it. Any other time, I would go...just too many things going on this Saturday and I can’t be in 3 places at once. Sucks because it’s like a 15-20 minute drive. Real close to home, and I have a mint 1980 Custom LP that I keep considering unloading at some point. Possibly some Wampler pedals as well.
I believe the show is on Sunday, if that makes a difference with your schedule.

Roxy13

Reaction score
I would love to meet you and see your Custom (though sadly I'm not in a position to buy one right now).

Scooter2112

Reaction score
I believe the show is on Sunday, if that makes a difference with your schedule.
You’re right! Thanks Fry!! Had to reread the OP as some were making comments about Saturday later in the thread. I have an obligation south of Youngstown on Sunday, so that’s not working either. Busy weekend. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves. :cheers2:

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You’re right! Thanks Fry!! Had to reread the OP as some were making comments about Saturday later in the thread. I have an obligation south of Youngstown on Sunday, so that’s not working either. Busy weekend. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves. :cheers2:
Damn....well,maybe next time,brother!:cheers:

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just a last reminder, y’all!!! Tomorrow morning,@ 10:00am,it starts!

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well I ain’t gonna make it either dammit. I carried my Peavey Classic 50 up from downstairs and pulled a fvckin rib. :mad2:
I’m hoping one of y’all makes it!

JTM45

Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have fun today, take pics of them there gitfiddles!

I Break Things

Reaction score
Y'all have a good time! I hope you and @Roxy13 feel well and have a blast.

@bulletproof, it didn't occur to me that you could use Motrin. I'm glad it helps you out. If I take just one Motrin, I transcend human form and become a fire hose out both ends. I don't know how some of the grunts I've known can take handfuls of those daggum Motrin 800's.