Airlines cancelling flights over 5G rollout.

Olds442

Reaction score

so 5G can interfere with systems during low visibility landings? and we're figuring this out now?

some smart people failed hard here, it seems.

(i tried to pick links with the most pop up ads as tribute to @VictorB )

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
5G interferes with the chemtrail distribution units. The lizard people will have it sorted out in no time so the Illuminati will be able to make the next Bilderberg meeting.

No worries.

Olds442

Reaction score
5G interferes with the chemtrail distribution units. The lizard people will have it sorted out in no time so the Illuminati will be able to make the next Bilderberg meeting.

No worries.
damn, you hit a quad right there. mucho respecto. :bowdown

that's like, "bigfoot got babducted by erliens while riding the loch ness monster because he knew who killed JFK."

not easy, see?

Big John

usually off
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I know a couple guys that are on some cell tower install/maintainance crews. They've both told me that when they work on or around the 5G towers, all transmitters must be powered off because the radiation levels those things emit is very hot.

Last edited:

PeteK

Reaction score
I have thought for years, if there was even a shred of a chance that your cell phone could cause a plane to crash due to some interference, they wouldn't let you have a phone on the plane. They wouldn't just trust you to turn it off or put it in "airplane mode". They wouldn't even let you have it.

So now maybe we've got to a point where it is a reality with 5G? Seems kinda crazy they didn't know this until like the day they want to roll it out though.

rogue3

Reaction score
Our thirst for data( read: corporate driven financial plans and profitability) will ignore safety issues, unless regulated for issues that affect public and individual health and safety. Best check those flight systems and raise the warning flag now...and while we are at it, any other radiation health issues we should know about? ( as Big John eloquently pointed out)

One potential unfolding drama play one day , maybe:

...Superior court justice direct question to company lawyers representing the company...you knew, and you did nothing? Worse, you buried the findings? (gavel slams down...guilty!)

purely fiction,of course :hmm:

edro

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well, SkyNet needs a fast platform to update real time all the robots that are busy killing us off....

Been tellin' y'all it already started.....

With stressed cable concrete monopoles, truss and guyy, being pretty much standard for years.... Why is it they're building all these lattice towers for 5G?

Y'all ain't noticed that... I'm on to em... They is some serious Nikola Tesla shit going on right there....

Uhhh huh.... Lattice.... Crystal Lattice.... Oh hell it could be even worse than I thought...

Dolebludger

Reaction score
AT&T says 40 countries have already modified their planes to avoid this problem, and asks why the US hasn’t done the same. It blames the FAA. I don’t know who is right here. Confusing!

VictorB

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well, SkyNet needs a fast platform to update real time all the robots that are busy killing us off....

Been tellin' y'all it already started.....

With stressed cable concrete monopoles, truss and guyy, being pretty much standard for years.... Why is it they're building all these lattice towers for 5G?

Y'all ain't noticed that... I'm on to em... They is some serious Nikola Tesla shit going on right there....

Uhhh huh.... Lattice.... Crystal Lattice.... Oh hell it could be even worse than I thought...
And we're off!!!1!

edro

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Anybody noticed out in the ass end of nowhere....no houses....not even power poles beside the damn road, yo phone will pop up 5G?

Not a damn thing around....not even critters.... but 5G? Who the fark for? Ain't nobody out there for miles and miles.... 5G ain't long range... Then who the fark is it for? Damn robots...that's who....

Been tellin y'all.... SkyNet...

VictorB

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Anybody noticed out in the ass end of nowhere....no houses....not even power poles beside the damn road, yo phone will pop up 5G?

Not a damn thing around....not even critters.... but 5G? Who the fark for? Ain't nobody out there for miles and miles.... 5G ain't long range... Then who the fark is it for? Damn robots...that's who....

Been tellin y'all.... SkyNet...
1642617102786.png

Latest Threads