Agile 3100 LP MIK Copy - Honey Sunburst Flame (Nice top!)

Gold_topped

Reaction score
High quality MIK LP Copy (for those who aren't familiar with Agile..)

Bought Spring 2009, has been a stand/case queen. I just loved the top. Bought it directly from Rondo.

Condition: I tested out the pots and pickups, and everything checks out. I gave it a fresh set of strings about 3 months ago, although it has not been played, so it may need new strings. Ships in the original Agile box, inside of a larger outer box. Just the way Rondo ships them.
It has solid cloth wiring (not the really cheap chinese crap) and many features youd find on guitars costing atleast a few more hundred dollars.

Feedback: On Ebay under "my_ride_has_bass" 300+ many for guitars. I have a few on Agileguitarforums, and a few here. I may list it on Ebay soon if it doesn't sell.

Specs:
  • Solid mahogany (not a multi-ply!) arch top body
  • High quality Flame Canadian Maple Top (100% real wood top-not a photo top!)
  • Triple bound body, and headstock. Single binding on neck.
  • Chrome die-cast Grover tuners with 18-1 turning ratio for ultra fine tuning (Model 102-18N)
  • Two Type V Alnico humbucker pickups for warm, tradional sound
  • The AL-3100 comes with improved wiring (single conductor braided 18 gauge American wire for pickups), improved pots (now higher voltage with brass shafts for reduced noise) and an improved pickup selector switch
  • Two volume and two tone controls, plus a three way pickup selector switch
  • One piece Mahogany set neck with 13.7" (350mm) radius neck for fast play and adjustable truss rod
  • Ebony fretboard with 22 Jumbo frets and real Mother-Of-Pearl Trapezodial inlays
  • Graph Tech Nut
  • Individually hand filed frets for professional feel and playability
  • Width of the neck at the nut: 1 5/8"; at the 21st fret: 2 3/16"
  • Neck taper/thickness at the 1st fret: 21.5 mm; at the 12th fret: 23.5mm
  • Overall length: 40"; Scale length: 24.7"
  • Body thickness: 2" at edge; Width at the widest point: 13"
  • Actual Weight is only 9.5 lbs

Pics:

Here is the headstock if you havent seen a newer Agile one:

Asking *edit, price lowered* $385 OBO to your door. Lower 48 US only, and no trades. Thanks for looking

Hector Arcadius

Reaction score
These guitars have KILLER specs, that's for sure. And they look great, on top of that.

Good luck with the sale man.

Gold_topped

Reaction score
Thanks guys. It is a great price, people just are not familiar with Agile I guess