Afterhours Section Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTM45

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
One is not sober when he stops drinking but smokes dope, sobriety is complete abstinence, working the steps and working with others.

I always thought some of it was just fucking around for attention but then it got worse and the lack of sobriety showed up, I wish you well Ryan but nothing will change until you change

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
Anyways all I'm saying is the after-hours was a place to talk about S&M and things like that. ... I like shock value In the bedroom. I'm into that kind of stuff.
That all seems like good fun until someone loses an eye...

cheers.

mudface

Boo Bee
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn’t have enough time in his world to spell.... Too Long ; Didn’t Read...... cryptic and anal abbreviations always for the win:rofl:

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
What's really funny is when you're 'spending time' with your new wife, call the safe-word and she says "Fuck off that's my safe-word get your own" and keeps tickling!!

....or so I've been told.

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
One is not sober when he stops drinking but smokes dope, sobriety is complete abstinence, working the steps and working with others.

I always thought some of it was just fucking around for attention but then it got worse and the lack of sobriety showed up, I wish you well Ryan but nothing will change until you change
Bingo.
Seen it 100 times.
Clean up, follow the program for 6 months, think they "can handle it"
Substitute one addictive behavior for another, but then the old shit starts to creep back in.
6 months later, they're dead, or the family has disowned them and they're living in a box.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m a bit confused.... Oh well.....

Roll Tide...

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Alligatorbling is a social experiment.

Have I lied to you guys for 13 years? No. But I've only allowed you to see into a narrow window. The window that will cause the most drama.

I do light the keg and walk away. I feel guilty for only skimming replies from people that might actually care. You can't care about alligagorbling guys! He's not real!

You guys don't know me. Its comical and sad at the same time.

4chan is where I will spend the majority of my time from here out. You know I can just up and walk away from mlp though. It's been part of my life for 13 years. I'll always be curious as to what's going on here!

Last edited:

Deftone

Reaction score
A friend and co-worker once said to me:

"You gotta flush the turds before they start stinkin' up the place."

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
Didn’t have enough time in his world to spell.... Too Long ; Didn’t Read...... cryptic and anal abbreviations always for the win:rofl:
In fairness, it's a common usage abbreviation that's been around for a long time.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Really? Who would have thought there were places like that on the Internet. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should go there and stay off of guitar and amp forums. It would seem that nonsense is where your interests lie.
I'm seeming to make the transfer. Gotta get in where you fit it.

Pop1655

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alligatorbling is a social experiment.

Have I lied to you guys for 13 years? No. But I've only allowed you to see into a narrow window. The window that will cause the most drama.

I do light the keg and walk away. I feel guilty for only skimming replies from people that might actually care. You can't care about alligagorbling guys! He's not real!

You guys don't know me. Its comical and sad at the same time.

4chan is where I will spend the majority of my time from here out. You know I can just up and walk away from mlp though. It's been part of my life for 13 years. I'll always be curious as to what's going on here!
I'm pretty sure that's the most disgusting post I've ever read on MLP.

I'm thankful everyday for the privilege that MLP gives me to visit with such a wide range and diverse group of people from not only all over this country, but multiple other countries as well. Real people. Many I admire from a distance in a small way, many I get a kick out of, many I'd give anything to sit down and drink a beer with, several I consider to be very real and very true friends. Just one example, you have any idea how cool it was when Alex and Kate came to eat with me? Imagine, a really cool couple from Russia, right here in my little town sitting across the table from me. That's good stuff.
The boost I get from a large number here makes the day go better. It happens everyday.

You were one of em Ryan. I've routed for you when you struggled, applauded for your successes. I guess maybe I got duped on that one.

I need MLP. I need what it shares with me. I respect it and appreciate it. I respect and appreciate my friends.

Sorry, I don't need or have time for any f'n social experiments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads