Afterhours Section Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Pop i wanna visit you or have you visit me. I want you to meet my family.

The line between Ryan and alligagorbling get blurred.

Forums are an alt life for me. I can't explain it.

Its complicated.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Here i tell you what. You want to know who I am am? I will open my door to you. I will not do it in the open. I will chat via PM.... or you can PM me and ill link you to my Facebook profile.

Have a question? I'll answer it honestly. Not in a public display though. We are talking about me. Not my online personalities

Pop. Your one of the 7 or 8 people I care about here. Seriously. Reach out to me. I could use a friend. Right now my girlfriend is the only one I talk to.

Meatwad

Reaction score
You remind me of someone I know who says goodbye for 2 hours before they leave.

If you're gonna go, then STFU & GTFO.

Quit subjecting everyone to all your bullshit, which is exactly what it is by your own admission.

It's interesting to note that you didn't really start going apeshit on here until your ex started posting about her child and how happy she is, which probably "triggered" you into all your bullshit about how you're now a father figure and how great your new found sex life is with all your buttstuff etc. etc .etc.

cjpeck

Reaction score
Alligatorbling is a social experiment.

Have I lied to you guys for 13 years? No. But I've only allowed you to see into a narrow window. The window that will cause the most drama.

I do light the keg and walk away. I feel guilty for only skimming replies from people that might actually care. You can't care about alligagorbling guys! He's not real!

You guys don't know me. Its comical and sad at the same time.

4chan is where I will spend the majority of my time from here out. You know I can just up and walk away from mlp though. It's been part of my life for 13 years. I'll always be curious as to what's going on here!
Nice

I'm going to keep this short so your micro attention span can keep up:

Get the fuck out with that bullshit.

Last edited:

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why people rally around my threads with insults and "stfu"s and "gtfo"s

You're giving me what I want. For someone to play with me. I'm bored and this is a game for me.

What would disappoint me would be for no insults no opinions no advice no cut downs.

You guys have been giving me exactly what I want for 13 years. You never disappoint.

Its so unhealthy.

mudface

Boo Bee
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
In fairness, it's a common usage abbreviation that's been around for a long time.
Yes it is,... I just find it lazy and juvenile to use abbreviations in writing as if you don’t have much consideration for the reader... I have written so many reports and legal documents that there is meaning in its form alone... it’s my personal opinion,...whether its fair,... I don’t give a....... you know.

SneakySnakeLady

The Goat Lady
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW I didn't think that was too cool of her to do. It seemed like an obvious attack IMHO.
Just here because I was brought up. I don’t have any desire to attack anybody. I am just a proud mama showing off my greatest gift to the friends I still have here. Nothing more.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
Yes it is,... I just find it lazy and juvenile to use abbreviations in writing as if you don’t have much consideration for the reader... I have written so many reports and legal documents that there is meaning in its form alone... it’s my personal opinion,...whether its fair,... I don’t give a....... you know.
WTF?

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
I don't understand why people rally around my threads with insults and "stfu"s and "gtfo"s

You're giving me what I want. For someone to play with me. I'm bored and this is a game for me.

What would disappoint me would be for no insults no opinions no advice no cut downs.

You guys have been giving me exactly what I want for 13 years. You never disappoint.

Its so unhealthy.
Now this I agree with.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
Alligatorbling is a social experiment.

Have I lied to you guys for 13 years? No. But I've only allowed you to see into a narrow window. The window that will cause the most drama.

I do light the keg and walk away. I feel guilty for only skimming replies from people that might actually care. You can't care about alligagorbling guys! He's not real!

You guys don't know me. Its comical and sad at the same time.

4chan is where I will spend the majority of my time from here out. You know I can just up and walk away from mlp though. It's been part of my life for 13 years. I'll always be curious as to what's going on here!
I’m really not digging that Bling. I’m a self admitted shit poster but I don’t do it with the intention of setting a fire. At least not intentionally, and would expect a vacation or a boot off the forum if I did.
Why in the world would you want to do that, and if it’s for your personal enjoyment then I’m casting a straw to vote you off the Island.
I can’t get behind anyone who is playing people for those reasons you mentioned.
Sorry brother, and I sincerely wish you the very best.

efstop

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
The After Hours Forum is gone, and this discussion has turned into another Bling thread. Do we need to discuss either subject at all, anymore?

I mean, I'm gonna read it :laugh2: but I won't miss it, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads