advice on a CIJ strat for frienduy

egrassel

Reaction score
long story short - my bud has a chance to buy a CIJ strat - i know nothing about them - - 62 reissue - few small dings on the body - not sure if they were basswood or alder - or what kind of pickups - but GENERALLY speaking - is 625 shipped a good price them? I think they are made by fujigen - and i had an epi elite made my fujigen that was RIDICULOUS good.

any advice would be appreciated. I know its not much to go on.

THanks guys! :thumb:

rabidhamster

Reaction score
Not a bad deal at all for a reissue, great guitars! Does it have a "fotoflame" neck?

The MIJ Fenders are made by Greco. They were kicking it out of the park with the Fender copies, and Fender nipped it in the bud- by contracting them to do Fender Japan. Killer instruments and a shrewd business move. You can still find old Greco branded fender copies from time to time, and you'll notice how similar they are to Fender Japan stuff

egrassel

Reaction score
Not a bad deal at all for a reissue, great guitars! Does it have a "fotoflame" neck?

The MIJ Fenders are made by Greco. They were kicking it out of the park with the Fender copies, and Fender nipped it in the bud- by contracting them to do Fender Japan. Killer instruments and a shrewd business move. You can still find old Greco branded fender copies from time to time, and you'll notice how similar they are to Fender Japan stuff

thanks for this! i know nothing of this stuff - but am labeled the "guitar guy" by friends. thank you for your time kind sir!

Latest Threads