Active shooting in Philadelphia 5 cops shot

irocdave12

Reaction score
Big action in philly today. Story unknown at moment but current barricade situation with 5 philly cops shot so far. Smh

irocdave12

Reaction score
6 officers shot now with 2 cops stuck inside with active shooter. Guy is either really good with a handgun or he’s armed with a assault rifle I’m guessing

irocdave12

Reaction score
Shooter is live streaming on Facebook from inside the house so if anyone can find that it be cool to see

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score
Looks like it was a drug bust gone bad... they were trying to serve a warrant and the guy had other plans. According to Channel 6.

archey

Reaction score
I'm wondering if the shooter took himself out? It's been quiet for awhile now...

JTM45

Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is getting fucking ridiculous, seems like someone shoots a cop everyday now and it’s getting old.

God damnit I’m getting frustrated for our cops, these guys put their lives on the line everyday and even though I know it’s a part of the job, wives, kids and parents lost sons, fathers, and husbands., he’ll maybe a daughter.

I’m not sure why this bothers me so much but it’s killing me

Last edited:

Caoimhin

Reaction score
This is getting fucking ridiculous, seems like someone shoots a cop everyday now and it’s getting old.

God damnit I’m getting frustrated for our cops, these guys put their lives on the line everyday and even though I know it’s a part of the job, wives, kids and parents lost sons, fathers, and husbands., he’ll maybe a daughter.

I’m not sure why this bothers me so much but it’s kill me
Most news stations don't care about cops, they're anti police. Playing videos for weeks with people chanting "Pigs in a blanket fry 'em like bacon" only makes things worse. The news incites violence.