Act Like It

Dun Ringill

Shall not be infringed
Reaction score
Perception is everything. We each control our own perception of the world! Good stuff!

KP11520

Reaction score
It's true..... Our Focus can Fok us.... Or save us!

We all need to lean a little more to the latter! :cheers:

Malikon

RIP Atomic Punk
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
glass is half full or half empty,..but at least I have a glass,..has been my motto for some years now.

rcole_sooner

Reaction score
That girl that got smashed in the face with the watermelon on The Amazing Race ..... was one tough chick. I remember watching that episode and was awe struck that she was able to finish the challenge. That was fricking insane! :applause:

Last edited:

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I shit you not, about a minute before that ended, a guy squatted and pissed in the gutter outside the Vons.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
That girl that got smashed in the face with the watermelon on The Amazing Race ..... was amazing. I remember watching that episode and was awe struck that she was able to finisht the challenge. That was fricking insane! :applause:

Nice melons...:laugh2:

KP11520

Reaction score
Perception is everything. We each control our own perception of the world! Good stuff!
True.... But don't forget the belief system under that perception. That's where the foundation of the chain of events begins.

Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles loves you. Mwah! ♥
Reaction score
I know the importance of being grateful for what you have, certainly. But I never associated complaining with ungratefulness. Everything in life that is unpleasant is worthy of expression. The entire music industry is mostly one huge b*tch session. I think what the guy in the OP was doing was complaining about people who complain. I think he misses the point about what open complaining truly is; which is merely an opportunity for humans to express their emotions; to relate and to seek understanding and perhaps empathy (not to be mistaken for sympathy) from others. Who the heck likes to sit through 16 stop lights in traffic on their 45 minute drive home from work every day? You'd have to be crazy for keeping that steam bottled up inside 5 days a week/50 weeks/year. It's true, you have to check your attitude and your thinking and realize all 16 of those stop lights were designed for your safety and the safety of those you love and the rest of our society and their loved ones as well.

What is the true cause of the complaint?
Can the cause be changed?
If so, make the change.
If not, accept and change the mind.
Otherwise, b*tch out loud, saying...

Latest Threads