Ace Frehley rocking a Reissue

Dilemma

Loud Pipes Ruin Naps
Reaction score
"Not everybody can play like me because I can start off slow and speed it up." He's right you know. And more dinosaur riffs bitch.

Reaction score
Love Ace! He had the best swagger and the coolest stage moves.
I'd still rather see Ace on his worst day than Slash on his best.

LPJNoob

Reaction score
Awwe. Don't fret, Ace. :laugh2: Nobody actually "hates" YOU, just your playing and your band. You really should come clean and identify yourself.

Huh?

BTW, Thanks to the OP for this. Ace was my first guitar hero & always been my favorite member of the band, then EVH came along....that was it for me.

Dilemma

Loud Pipes Ruin Naps
Reaction score
Who cares? Christ, how many records have YOU played on?
I care. #STRINGLIVESMATTER

None.

Defenders of the Ace are like superheroes. Does your club have a cape y'all wear?

And since you're implying I think he sucks because he's got a heavy handed technique ? Don't.

Thanks Junior. No really. Thanks. :laugh2:

LPJNoob

Reaction score
I care. #STRINGLIVESMATTER

None.

Defenders of the Ace are like superheroes. Does your club have a cape y'all wear?

And since you're implying I think he sucks because he's got a heavy handed technique ? Don't.

Thanks Junior. No really. Thanks. :laugh2:
You sure don't sound like you care.

You're welcome sharpshooter, no really, you're welcome.

Dilemma

Loud Pipes Ruin Naps
Reaction score
All kinds of sandy when it comes to Ace. All kinds.

SGMM

Reaction score
8 pages of jackassery...I am no big fan of Ace or Kiss but how about letting Ace fans enjoy a thread & leave out the douchey comments/immature attempts @ humor...ffs grow up folks

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
Huh?

BTW, Thanks to the OP for this. Ace was my first guitar hero & always been my favorite member of the band, then EVH came along....that was it for me.
Your joke at the bottom of your page shows what a d*ck you are.....and that has nothing to do with you being an Ace fan.

leifpaul

Reaction score
as an kiss and Ace fan, he sucked in the latest video clip..

many cannot or will not admit that yeah kiss had some pretty rockin tunes, because they cannot take the clown getup and the show seriously..and therefore dismiss the music.and "i am an serious blues man " and what will my friends and fellow music think if I admit I like some of the stuff they did "..

think about it

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
8 pages of jackassery...I am no big fan of Ace or Kiss but how about letting Ace fans enjoy a thread & leave out the douchey comments/immature attempts @ humor...ffs grow up folks
Ace is alright. It's KISS that sucks. They were cool until I turned 10 when they released the atrocious Dynasty. Every album after that was only worse than the previous one.