Ace Frehley rocking a Reissue

mudface

Non-Deadbeat/Non-Prominent
Reaction score
Why so much hatred? You guys have this much spare time? Nothing better to do than hate? Go pick up one of your 42 guitars you paid for and practice.
Hate on the haters, that's rich....Dislike or hate, whatever discomfort that Ace brings to someone is cool with me. That is why I liked KISS in the first place, to piss off mom and dad. I'm gonna get a T-shirt that says "ACES LIFE MATTERS".:naughty:

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
:fingersx:

Me too...when my mom grabbed the record off the spinning turn table an tried desperately to fracture the vinyl, I knew I had won.....

I Still have the record, and she has even said she appreciates their efforts and longevity....

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
Why so much hatred? You guys have this much spare time? Nothing better to do than hate? Go pick up one of your 42 guitars you paid for and practice.
Awwe. Don't fret, Ace. :laugh2: Nobody actually "hates" YOU, just your playing and your band. You really should come clean and identify yourself.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Awwe. Don't fret, Ace. :laugh2: Nobody actually "hates" YOU, just your playing and your band. You really should come clean and identify yourself.
I thought Ace's playing was the best part about KISS. As his influence waned, the band started to suck harder and harder.

mudface

Non-Deadbeat/Non-Prominent
Reaction score
:fingersx:

Me too...when my mom grabbed the record off the spinning turn table an tried desperately to fracture the vinyl, I knew I had won.....

I Still have the record, and she has even said she appreciates their efforts and longevity....
Mine kept disappearing until i hid them in Tom Jones album covers. I put his in the KISS covers.:naughty:

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought Ace's playing was the best part about KISS. As his influence waned, the band started to suck harder and harder.
I was just bustin' ballz. :laugh2: They have sold more records than I have, but, to me, the best part of KISS is when they broke up. :thumb: Even in my youth, dudes in high heels and makeup putting on a clown show just never appealed to me.

Its Luke

Reaction score
I love this, let's keep talking about ACE, bashing or not! It's ALL good!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
I'm with Dave!

It's all good, and truth be told it's pretty quiet in the Historic forum these days... :thumb:

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Love Kiss. This is from the first Kiss show I went to, over 41 years ago.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rsMBKHsaOA[/ame]

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Love Kiss. This is from the first Kiss show I went to, over 41 years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rsMBKHsaOA
They had a certain swagger about them. And back then there was the hysteria about what they might look like under all of the makeup. All of the mystery added to the hype. I always thought this song was interesting - I wonder if a Frehley doubleneck burst reissue is in order? LOL Have a listen:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzLeNtrAQzA[/ame]

The studio version:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNPkgIVR1FU[/ame]

leifpaul

Reaction score
I was just bustin' ballz. :laugh2: They have sold more records than I have, but, to me, the best part of KISS is when they broke up. :thumb: Even in my youth, dudes in high heels and makeup putting on a clown show just never appealed to me.
Thats fine,but to dismiss the music because of the clown makeup and the show??

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Everyone has an opinion! Not nice to crap on other people's opinions though!

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
Its what unifies us Kiss fans....

:)