Accidental Purchase

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
just polietly ask seller to cancel order, if he won't you cant get a negative comment but an ebay strike or something,, i think thats how she works. just dont pay. get ebay involved right away. say it was colplete accident get their position, i think you get a non payer strike

garybaldy

Reaction score
just polietly ask seller to cancel order, if he won't you cant get a negative comment but an ebay strike or something,, i think thats how she works. just dont pay. get ebay involved right away. say it was colplete accident get their position, i think you get a non payer strike
Thanks
But now I've 'won' it I want to have it!

Reactions: Who

moreles

Reaction score
Ni idea about that particular guitar -- it looks OK -- but the description is a collection of cliches. Glad to hear it "plays like butter" and is, in the seller's opinion, better than the guitar it was created to emulate. I hope it's good value for money for you. Is "I think it's ebony" comparable to... ebony?

garybaldy

Reaction score
Ni idea about that particular guitar -- it looks OK -- but the description is a collection of cliches. Glad to hear it "plays like butter" and is, in the seller's opinion, better than the guitar it was created to emulate. I hope it's good value for money for you. Is "I think it's ebony" comparable to... ebony?
Thanks.
With my very limited knowledge the fingerboard doesn't look like ebony. I took the description with a pinch of salt really. I was initially drawn by the look and the brand. A friend of mine has an unbranded 335 type guitar which is supposedly a Ferdinand. It was a very nice instrument until he dropped it.
This has come about mainly through curiosity as there is no info on the internet. For the money I thought it was worth taking a punt.

Latest Threads