A word about deleted/locked threads..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Responding to your own posts now? That my schtick!

You'll be hearing from my attorney.

And Col's a hoser.

M, no schticks allowed! Be a bore, tell the facts ONLY! This is not a fiction forum. Everbody uses their REAL names, right? Mindfrigg is your REAL name? You want to hang here be vanilla. NO GIMMICKS ALLOWED! BBBBBooooooooooooo.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFabNBveHOk]Vanilla Fudge You Keep Me Hanging On - YouTube[/ame]

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
Real name? What is real after all? No, technically Mindfrigg isn't my christian name Funkywig, but it is truly my real name, in a very real sense. For..I indeed am a frigger of minds.

It was bestowed on me in the late '60s by an old Native American medicine man. I rescued him from the clutches of a particularly aggressive gaggle of Jehovah's Witnesses that had him cornered in a local Woolworth's. In gratitude, he gave me the name 'Mood Frog'....old guy was noshing peyote buttons at the time. But..I'm pretty sure he meant to say 'Mind Frig'.

Mind.....blown!?

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Real name? What is real after all? No, technically Mindfrigg isn't my christian name Funkywig, but it is truly my real name, in a very real sense. For..I indeed am a frigger of minds.

It was bestowed on me in the late '60s by an old Native American medicine man. I rescued him from the clutches of a particularly aggressive gaggle of Jehovah's Witnesses that had him cornered in a local Woolworth's. In gratitude, he gave me the name 'Mood Frog'....old guy was noshing peyote buttons at the time. But..I'm pretty sure he meant to say 'Mind Frig'.

Mind.....blown!?

M, nice. I laugh when members get chuffed, STOP THE ACTING FEZZ! Hey, did you see new Rob Zombie vid?:laugh2: As if "artistic" representation was a sin? I'm out, this thread is too fun.

Username2

Reaction score
M, nice. I laugh when members get chuffed, STOP THE ACTING FEZZ! Hey, did you see new Rob Zombie vid?:laugh2: As if "artistic" representation was a sin? I'm out, this thread is too fun.

Dude, You are one of the most ''real'' members on the board. That's what makes you so cool!

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
Real name? What is real after all? No, technically Mindfrigg isn't my christian name Funkywig, but it is truly my real name, in a very real sense. For..I indeed have a mind that is all frigged up.

Fixed it for ya'.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fezz is laying it down... Clarity....

:)

Barcham

Elitist Club Member
Reaction score
One of the best tricks is to make the offending poster's posts invisible. So they keep on posting thinking that everyone can see their posts but, in reality, nobody can. It would be funny to see how long it took people to catch on to what was happening to their posts.

There is one hack that allows an admin or moderator, depending how it is configured, to place someone on every member's ignore list with one click. By doing this, no one will see his posts and no one will receive any PMs he may send. Unless someone bothers to check their ignore list, no one will be aware this has happened. :D

LtDave32

President and founder of H.U.G.E.
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Barcham, thanks for the info and your insight on this.

'bout time for the sun to set on this circus. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads