A warning - Unfinished LP Kits

Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
thats just all kinds of awesome
I'm trying to decide if I want to start the whole whacked out conversation over from scratch or just send them the link and leave them lousy feedback...

They really are kind of entertaining though.

slapshot

Reaction score
leave em the bad feedback they 100% absolutely deserve it
I'm curious though ... why did you buy one in the first place?

Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
leave em the bad feedback they 100% absolutely deserve it
I'm curious though ... why did you buy one in the first place?
Kind of a long story but a few people asked me about them so when the adds payed off I bought one to take a look... This Blog is kind of new, I used to review things on my professional site but had to separate the two things out... Still in the process of transferring stuff that is unrelated to photography to Not Right in the Head.

Goodcleanfun

Reaction score
Credit to you for sticking to your guns on this and hopefully dissuading other people from wasting their money.

The guy even tried to bribe you to remove your review and give different feedback, which I'm sure is something eBay would like to hear about.

Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Credit to you for sticking to your guns on this and hopefully dissuading other people from wasting their money.

The guy even tried to bribe you to remove your review and give different feedback, which I'm sure is something eBay would like to hear about.
And boy am I catching heat for this second review... :laugh2:

Liam

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So I guess there's a down-side to capitalism and the free market economy. If you sell shite, people tell each other about it.

Enjoyed your reviews immensely, but the conversations after were even better.

Thanks!

Liam

Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
So I guess there's a down-side to capitalism and the free market economy. If you sell shite, people tell each other about it.

Enjoyed your reviews immensely, but the conversations after were even better.

Thanks!

Liam
what I posted was less than half of the conversation... It just go so redundant and made less and less sense.

What baffles me is that even after they were aware that I had published the Review and all that conversation the second "kit" they sent was actually worse than the first one (neck is so obviously twisted to one side).

I would think that they would put their best foot forward... :hmm: Perhaps they did.

cybermgk

“Happiness is the most insidious prison of all"
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I don't think they ever fully understood what you were actually saying. I actually think they thought they were buying you off for good feedback with just getting a 2nd kit.

Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think they ever fully understood what you were actually saying. I actually think they thought they were buying you off for good feedback with just getting a 2nd kit.
I suppose so...

They are going completely berserk over it now...

40 emails and counting.

I told them they could comment on the blog if they wished but they haven't taken me up on that yet.

slapshot

Reaction score
i just made another comment on your blog and the add I was shown was for trade tang hahahah

Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
i just made another comment on your blog and the add I was shown was for trade tang hahahah
Yeah... ********* adds... I get a big kick out of that (I guess I'm kind of sick).

steeler80

Reaction score
Good reviews! I had looked at these kits in an offhand, maybe I'll give them a try someday type of way. Now, I don't even have to do that.

rockguitar41

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide if I want to start the whole whacked out conversation over from scratch or just send them the link and leave them lousy feedback...

They really are kind of entertaining though.
oh, this was very entertaining! i read the entire thing, and im pretty sure there were multiple people talking to you. in bad english. and saying different things. what a fun time that was i bet:laugh2:

Jack's back

Reaction score
Thanks for the review.
It occurred to me that if they spent half the effort on their product quality that they have on trying to con you into giving them "good feedback", they'd have made something workable.

thinkgreen

Reaction score
they sound sort of desperate. the way i see it if epiphone can turn out a decent guitar out of china. then im sure this company could turn out a decent kit made with good wood.

this company should read your review, take it on the chin and change a few things to make their product better.

good review:thumb:. you should do a part 3 now, putting the kit together:laugh2:

Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
they sound sort of desperate. the way i see it if epiphone can turn out a decent guitar out of china. then im sure this company could turn out a decent kit made with good wood.

this company should read your review, take it on the chin and change a few things to make their product better.

good review:thumb:. you should do a part 3 now, putting the kit together:laugh2:
Yeah... The article would have been about building 21lb, Dark back, Kermit the Frog Green Top Les Paul for under $300 from a grade "C" Chinese Kit :wow: ...

... But for the fact that neither neck is usable at all (the first one is hollow and spongey down both sides and the second is twisted and bent to one side)...

captcoolaid

Reaction score
Okay that hurt my chest from laughing so hard. Farking idiots. What a bunch of maroons.

Latest Threads