A startling stat?

Ledheadforlife

Reaction score
When they stop someone they can't always know who they got or what other crazy shit is involved...

Yeah, but is it worth innocent people's lives to find out? I don't think it is. For every "Ted Bundy" they pull over, they pull over 500,000 long haired dudes like me who arent even doing anything wrong, just cause they're sure they'll find at least a roach in the ashtray, and then when they don't find any "contraband" they get pissed and act like dicks anyway.

diceman

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Multi-year sentence for fleeing from police by way of motor vehicle. Problem solved. Taking off when the lights go on is not a game, it is attempted manslaughter. Treat it as such.

:yesway:

HenryHill

Reaction score
They've been talking for many years about disabling a vehicle when they want to stop them.

I foresee this happening within ten years. An electronic method to just killed the ignition of the car they are following at the push of a button.

They put in a bill on homeland security, and it will get approved immediately.

River

Reaction score
Yeah, but is it worth innocent people's lives to find out? I don't think it is. For every "Ted Bundy" they pull over, they pull over 500,000 long haired dudes like me who arent even doing anything wrong, just cause they're sure they'll find at least a roach in the ashtray, and then when they don't find any "contraband" they get pissed and act like dicks anyway.
You're a long-hair?

Why?

And what's that got to do with Ted Bundy?

:hmm:

Are you high?

River

Reaction score
You want stats? Here dey be:

2010_Alcohol_Related_Roadway_Fatalities.jpg

Thirty-three fvcking thousand. And people are afraid to fly. :rolleyes:

What have you done lately to improve or worsen the odds? Start a thread? :cool2:

Engel

Reaction score

You are a ****ing retard if you run from the cops. End of story.

EvanPC

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm fvckin' alarmed.

:run:

That's why I log in here every day. To be alarmed. I could go to Yahoo!, MSNBC, Fox, or Neo's blog - but nooooo!!!!!! I come here instead.

Not because I play guitar, love the sound and smell of warm tubes, or hope to catch the next installment in Thump's "Cooch Shot" threads.

Because I like to be alarmed.

It makes me feel like I'm not dead. :slash:

You want stats? Here dey be:

2010_Alcohol_Related_Roadway_Fatalities.jpg

Thirty-three fvcking thousand. And people are afraid to fly. :rolleyes:

What have you done lately to improve or worsen the odds? Start a thread? :cool2:

Jesus, you're grouchy. Go get some fresh air.

fo·rum   /ˈfɔrəm, ˈfoʊrəm/ Show Spelled[fawr-uhm, fohr-uhm] Show IPA
noun, plural fo·rums, fo·ra  /ˈfɔrə, ˈfoʊrə/ Show Spelled[fawr-uh, fohr-uh] Show IPA.
1. the marketplace or public square of an ancient Roman city, the center of judicial and business affairs and a place of assembly for the people.
2. a court or tribunal: the forum of public opinion.
3. an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.
4. the Forum, the forum in the ancient city of Rome.

Additionally....

The Backstage -
General discussions not covered by other forums. No politics or religion.

However, I won't challenge what you're doing for the benefit of society. I'm sure somewhere in those ~43K posts, you've said something which has made this world a better place...

Latest Threads