A pretty cool dream I had last night

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I was being interviewed by Premier Guitar! :thumb:

I was only a year or two older, I was playing in a down town area that I don't think was Dallas. I was being interviewed by Rebecca, the one that we all secretly wish did every episode? :)naughty:)

And she asked my what guitars I was using on that tour, and I showed her my strat (my baby), and my weird Les Paul copy. This guitar was pretty cool. It was a smaller body too. But in my dream I remember thinking how much balls and tone that guitar had. I told her the pickups in it, and I was using the same strings that I use on all my other guitars. But the thing is, I'm sure I've seen this guitar before. If not, it needs to be created. Because it was one heck of a guitar! :thumb:

Then she asked what kind of amps I use, and I remember thinking about how I was going to describe my Orange Rockerverbs! :applause:

Then I woke up, and couldn't stop thinking about that Les Paul! :thumbs:

dynabite

Reaction score
Sounds like you screwed up a wet dream man ! :laugh2:

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you screwed up a wet dream man ! :laugh2:
It was just as cool, if not better! :thumb:

Literally the guitar of your dreams.
No kidding! That little, natural back with a cream/TV yellow finish (Kinda like the MLP Rist guitar and River's LP Jr but a tiny body), and my strat. I already have one of the guitars ... :hmm: Oh and the LP had dual Hum Buckers!

I once dreamed that I took my bed to school (when I was in 8th grade).

Such deep meaning...
Choking the chicken at school, Al? :laugh2:

zontar

Reaction score
Guitar dreams can be cool.

I had a dream when we were looking to get rid of two larger pieces of furniture that worked in our previous place, but not in our current place.

So I dreamed this older couple bought them and we delivered the furniture to them.

When we got there they had a room with some old stuff in it-including a National Biscuit resonator and some other guitars--the guy tells me to take any two guitars--I protest that the furniture wasn't that expensive, but he insists and I go home with the reso and a semi hollow guitar as well.

BigAl

Reaction score
When we got there they had a room with some old stuff in it-including a National Biscuit resonator and some other guitars--the guy tells me to take any two guitars--I protest that the furniture wasn't that expensive, but he insists and I go home with the reso and a semi hollow guitar as well.

You couldn't have dreamed 2 Bursts into there? :p

zontar

Reaction score
You couldn't have dreamed 2 Bursts into there? :p
At the time I was planning on buying a new guitar and was going to either get a cheaper reso--which I never found one I liked enough to buy that I could afford or I was going to get a full or semi hollow--I wound up getting an Ibanez AF95 full hollowbody archtop--and I love it.

Besides a Burst would have been less realistic--but then again it was a dream...
:)

But I think the dream was fueled by my guitar buying quest.

EnjoGuitar

Reaction score
I once dreamed that these owls had taken over my house and that they could talk(I don't remember what they were saying, but it was probably something like "Hoo hoo, what will you do?").

Anyways, they captured my grandma and aunt and put them in our weird huge warehouse garage that we didn't have in real life. They were sitting on my window sill saying hoo, and it scared me and my sister under the covers. I was like 3 or 4 when I had this dream, maybe really early 5.

:thumb:

sonar1

Reaction score
Every guitar or playing dream I ever had involved getting ready to play at a school gym and having forgotten my guitar cable. When I return with the cord, eveybodie's gone.

To this day I keep spare cables in my amp, car, etc.

Oh yeah, there were some of those dreams where I had no pants either!

Pretty typical primal fears surfacing I'm guessing.

Nowadays all my dreams end the same: I'm looking for a place to pee.

Then I wake up and have to go NOW!

Getting old is real fun...

Drew224

"Obvious BS Artist"
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Lee, someday you too will be corrupted. Mark me words.

Last week I was with some friends in a basement, just chillin', we were trading dreams... Mine was "One time I was ****ing bitches. And then I woke up."
It was a joke, I don't think of women as "bitches," I'm not a sexist... But one of these days, you will give in.

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Lee, someday you too will be corrupted. Mark me words.

Last week I was with some friends in a basement, just chillin', we were trading dreams... Mine was "One time I was ****ing bitches. And then I woke up."
It was a joke, I don't think of women as "bitches," I'm not a sexist... But one of these days, you will give in.
We're both should know that certain urges and desires are there.... is that what you mean? Or do we mean that we're going to end up like Joe and making sexual passes on other members 13 year old sisters? :hmm: It's just how you deal with them that makes you celebrate yesterday's holiday for your dad, or you! :thumb:

Btw, Joe, I'm still pissed about that.

Drew224

"Obvious BS Artist"
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
"They stay the same age and I keep getting older."

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I was being interviewed by Premier Guitar! :thumb:

...And she asked my what guitars I was using on that tour, and I showed her my strat (my baby), and my weird Les Paul copy. This guitar was pretty cool. It was a smaller body too. But in my dream I remember thinking how much balls and tone that guitar had. I told her the pickups in it, and I was using the same strings that I use on all my other guitars. But the thing is, I'm sure I've seen this guitar before. If not, it needs to be created. Because it was one heck of a guitar! :thumb:
I FOUND THE GUITAR! Chapman ML2 Custom Guitar | Andertons

It's the Rob Chappers ML2 guitar! After a new amp, that is going to be my next NGD! ;)

Lampens

Reaction score
I love and hate those dreams where you end up getting this cool stuff. Used to be toys. now it's more expensive toys lol.
But that moment between being asleep and awake, the slumber. That moment when you start to realize it was just a dream. :( Sometimes you can get back into it. But if I roll over on a different side it's absolutely gone.

And Rebecca Dirks can come into my dreams anytime. :fingersx:

Latest Threads