A Police Helicopter Has Crashed Into A Bar In Glasgow

Rankelson

Reaction score
Yer, cheers pal. :thumb:

I live about 100 yards away from the incident. I heard that crash but it was very understated and therefore I never gave it any thought. The sound of the people shouting was louder.

I saw the whole thing about an hour later on the news and realised how lucky I was it could have just as easily hit my home...

RIP to the 9 souls.
That was so close,Up

Thank god you are Safe and well

Deepest sympathy to the friends and families of the Casualties

upl8tr

Reaction score
Massive thanks to everyone who took the time to wish me well in this thread.

I feel abit of a fraud receiving any interest just because I was so close to the tragedy but it is still very heart warming to know my fellow MLP friends are looking out for me.

It's quite sad tonight. They have just moved the floral tributes laid by the people from the roadside opposite the pub to the banks of the Clyde so that they can remain undisturbed when the road reopens later this week.

When you see how many tributes there are, you realise just how many lives have been affected by this horrible tragedy.

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
Massive thanks to everyone who took the time to wish me well in this thread.

I feel abit of a fraud receiving any interest just because I was so close to the tragedy but it is still very heart warming to know my fellow MLP friends are looking out for me.

It's quite sad tonight. They have just moved the floral tributes laid by the people from the roadside opposite the pub to the banks of the Clyde so that they can remain undisturbed when the road reopens later this week.

When you see how many tributes there are, you realise just how many lives have been affected by this horrible tragedy.

And when you read about bystanders going in and forming a human chain to get people out of the pub and the fact that they had so many people lining up to donate blood that they had to turn people away it makes you realize what great people Glaswegians are. Being from Ayr I bust the chops of Weegies on general principle but when not taking the piss I do have to admit that it is a great city.

SJJMcGhee

Reaction score
Yer, cheers pal. :thumb:

I live about 100 yards away from the incident. I heard that crash but it was very understated and therefore I never gave it any thought. The sound of the people shouting was louder.

I saw the whole thing about an hour later on the news and realised how lucky I was it could have just as easily hit my home...

RIP to the 9 souls.

Great to hear you're okay man! We're lucky in the respect that it missed all those flats around the building.

Yeah, there's amazing advances that have been made in the last few years
in relation to spine injuries. I hope the best for all the people who were injured. It's talk of the town anyways, and now the helicopter is out we'll hopefully make speedy progress into finding out the cause and preventing any more incidents like this.

Latest Threads