A loss for Sacramento County

KP

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Danny Oliver, a 15-year veteran of the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department, has died after he was shot Friday morning at an Arden Way parking lot.
"To the men and women of the Sheriff's Department: We live as a family, today we will grieve as a family, and tomorrow we will start healing as a family. I pray for each and every one of you that you will find the courage that I know you have." -- Sheriff Scott Jones

This was the beginning of a rampage that then included the shooting of a civilian and two Placer County Sherriff Deputies.

End of Watch Danny.

Kashmir

Reaction score
Take the culprit down and show no mercy. God damn degenerates.

Kashmir

Reaction score
It is a real shame that they did not carry him out in a body bag.

I agree. Some criminals just don't deserve the humane act of being comfortably dragged through the American legal system.

Guitarhack

Reaction score
Sad news.

He leaves behind a wife and two daughters.

Rest in peace.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
Odd stuff happens in our jails, they hand themselves after a crime like this. No rope, no shoes strings no way. Hover they seem to pull it off. I exam the bodies in the passed. I have a blind eye once in a blue moon.

KP

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the Placer County Deputies has died as well. He has not been named as yet.

KP

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael David Davis Jr. End of Watch 24 Oct 2014

Placer County Sheriff Edward Bonner said Friday evening that Davis would have been 43 on Wednesday. He leaves behind a wife and four children.

Davis' father, a Riverside County sheriff's deputy, was killed in the line of duty exactly 26 years ago to the day in a helicopter accident.

gem12

Reaction score
Really sad...Placer County....that's my hood.

Otto tune

Reaction score
Today it's reported that the shooter was deported twice before.

tinman402

Reaction score
Today it's reported that the shooter was deported twice before.

so you saying he voted for our president twice.. Damn the warning signs were there...

No seriously hate to hear this..

HeartString

>>>RSIYH<<<
Reaction score
Michael David Davis Jr. End of Watch 24 Oct 2014

Placer County Sheriff Edward Bonner said Friday evening that Davis would have been 43 on Wednesday. He leaves behind a wife and four children.

Davis' father, a Riverside County sheriff's deputy, was killed in the line of duty exactly 26 years ago to the day in a helicopter accident.

I saw that this morning. Beyond words imho. Sorry for your loss. Thank you for your sacrifices every day.

Blues4U

Reaction score
I read somewhere today that the killer was an illegal alien that had been deported at least twice before.

We have enough murderous a holes that are citizens, need not continue to allow scumbags from other countries to set up shop here.

Latest Threads