A good old fashioned "Fuck 'em All" thread...

redcoats1976

Reaction score
Bloody well right! Same person who has a family pow wow at the exit door. Shopping carts jamming up while the shitsnags refuse to budge. I try to go out through the in door but the fat fuck quadruple cheese burger gobbling family of five circles around and wants to go back in and fill a third cart with Ding- dongs, Ho-ho’s and Twinkles.
Well fuck em! Head to fat fuck toe!
they can afford 3 carts full of crap because of the food stamps...fuck them!

Meatwad

Reaction score

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
I remember when I thought swearing like Joe Pesci was cool.

In fifth grade.

Anyone remember when Alex was allegedly trying to get a MLP app on the Apple store or something so the mods were cleaning the place up to make it more kid friendly? Guess that fell through? :rofl:

rogue3

Reaction score
hmm, ok...i think i'll just reach for a guitar, pour a stiff drink, loosen up, unwind, stay inside today. Make some tasty food. Maybe shovel the walk later, clean off the Pilot. Say hi to my beautiful neighbor. :cool2:
Its snowing like crazy, lake squalls, a stiff north wind blowing, freezing out(17F). I'm not mad at anyone right now. Bills are paid and am getting ahead of the game in 2022. I expect my positive progress to continue.
With this attitude, women will follow and seal my happiness...maybe. :) That's my life, 2022.

redcoats1976

Reaction score
hmm, ok...i think i'll just reach for a guitar, pour a stiff drink, loosen up, unwind, stay inside today. Make some tasty food. Maybe shovel the walk later, clean off the Pilot. Say hi to my beautiful neighbor. :cool2:
Its snowing like crazy, lake squalls, a stiff north wind blowing, freezing out(17F). I'm not mad at anyone right now. Bills are paid and am getting ahead of the game in 2022. I expect my positive progress to continue.
With this attitude, women will follow and seal my happiness...maybe. :) That's my life, 2022.
danohat beat me to it...women will follow and spoil your happiness...LOL

I Break Things

Reaction score
The shipping company OnTrac. Just look them up. I got free shipping with an order, and they're the ones to deliver. They're literally always late. They don't even own their own trucks or have their own employees. Everyone who works for them is a private contractor. The deliverer is just a random person who picks up your package and delivers it in their own car. Thankfully, I've not had something stolen yet, but there are a lot of thefts that happen that way.

My package has been sitting in Arizona since Wednesday. It hasn't moved since they received it. It says that it's supposed to arrive tomorrow, but I'll be that it's delayed again because the driver is still too hungover from New Year parties to drive.

Thanks, Steve. I feel better already.

Latest Threads