Last edited:

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have another drink...

Fillmore

Reaction score
You gave a gift and then you took it back, that's called an Indian giver is it not?
Well I guess it depends on who you're talking to....maybe you're speaking to an Indian.

gadafi

Reaction score
Well I guess it depends on who you're talking to....maybe you're speaking to an Indian.
Why? My wife is of Indian heritage and she and her family couldn't give two hoots about the saying....

gadafi

Reaction score
Where was your post moved to anyways? Be keen to take a look if it's still up ;)

Fillmore

Reaction score
Why? My wife is of Indian heritage and she and her family couldn't give two hoots about the saying....
I care about what people say about us. If she or her family does not that's on them. Not all tribes are the same nor are their experiences. Myself all the little cuts on us are tiring, especially the ones people feel are just cute or acceptable.

If that's the way you feel then that's you. I cannot change that.

Thanks for the conversation.

Fillmore

Reaction score
Where was your post moved to anyways? Be keen to take a look if it's still up ;)
This conversation started because of a post in the wrong area.

Moved to Pedals, DittoX2. :)

gadafi

Reaction score
I care about what people say about us. If she or her family does not that's on them. Not all tribes are the same nor are their experiences. Myself all the little cuts on us are tiring, especially the ones people feel are just cute or acceptable.

If that's the way you feel then that's you. I cannot change that.

Thanks for the conversation.
Actually you know what, the term is used fairly frequently in Australia and always in a joking sense, as it was when I responded to your post above. I always thought the term was with reference to Asia India rather than American Indians which I just googled and found to be the case, and also that it can be offensive to American Indians. This being the case please accept my apology I wasn't aware of this or I would not have posted it. I guess we learn something ever day huh. I'll check out your other post cheers.

Fillmore

Reaction score
Actually you know what, the term is used fairly frequently in Australia and always in a joking sense, as it was when I responded to your post above. I always thought the term was with reference to Asia India rather than American Indians which I just googled and found to be the case, and also that it can be offensive to American Indians. This being the case please accept my apology I wasn't aware of this or I would not have posted it. I guess we learn something ever day huh. I'll check out your other post cheers.
Thank you, I appreciate it. You are a rare man indeed. Most would not have taken the effort to understand.

You know its not easy being a left handed guitar (player?) and an Amercian Indian.:rofl:

parts

Reaction score
This have something to do with a Tandoori Chicken gift dinner..?

gadafi

Reaction score
This have something to do with a Tandoori Chicken gift dinner..?
lol my wife is of (Asian) Indian descent and I used to get plenty of the good stuff but we had to cut back a bit the ghee factor tends to add the pounds when you go back for 3 servings 5 nights a week.

parts

Reaction score
India is deemed as the world's capital of diabetes. The diabetic population in the country is close to hitting the alarming mark of 69.9 million by 2025 and 80 million by 2030. This denotes that the developing country is expected to witness an increase of 266%. ...

Heavy use of rice in cooking..national sports of Badminton and Cricket..chained to phone support desks..

Plain tops need love too

1583450004262.jpeg

2015 R8 TH in all her glory

Gibson's First Authorized Boutique Builder

These are the first '58-spec models from the very first run by Gibson's first authorized boutique builder.