A Gentler Form of Genocide

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
When my wife goes to China for work a few times a year she has no access to Facebook or social media. Google is blocked (shockingly cause they're basically run the Chinese playbook on censorship) but you can access parts of Yahoo or/or Baidu but can not access American News sites but can get the BBC.
... And don't dare mention Winnie The Pooh over there, either. Getting more free and more democratic my ass.

Last edited:

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm all for moving toward separation from them. It will take time, and effort...and pain. I was going to say that people will be pissed about higher prices for their TV's, but a LOT of people just stole...GOT new ones.
If my wife lost her high paying job over not being able to get her companies product from China I would be all for it. However I understand that a vast majority of the people are not in a financial position to say this. So yes, time, effort, and definitely pain would be be a large part of the equation.

dc007

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm all for moving toward separation from them. It will take time, and effort...and pain. I was going to say that people will be pissed about higher prices for their TV's, but a LOT of people just stole...GOT new ones.
:lol::lol::applause:

Olds442

Reaction score
I honestly do not understand these people working in our Gov who actively and openly are hostile against America and our system, who encourage revolt and anarchy.
i'm starting to think this won't end in November.
almost every day i have to ask her, "check where that thing is made before clicking on add to cart."

she's getting frustrated but i honestly don't care.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cut Rik a break, he is under the influence of FEZZ music, he will calm down in? 88 days.
not just "no", but... NO.

He's gaming us, because he feels a need to be an ass.

Now he's gone, and is no longer our problem.

That's what happens when one tries to be a smartass prick around here.

pnuggett

Reaction score
Some asked if he was a basketball player. Apparently they really like the NBA there. I know one of my Chinese friends loves basketball. He was hoping to come here and meet Kobe Bryant, sadly.

He got a kick out of it and took pics with any of them that asked.

The Chinese get away with stereotyping a black person. Try that in the States and you're RACIST!!!.

You can get shot and killed for asking a black his height even if you are black in Chicago.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
China has been treating Canada like a bully because we arrested a head honcho of Huawei on orders from the US they arrested 2 Canadian fellows and charged them with espionage and feed them out of a bucket. Meanwhile MS huawei is living in a 10 million dollar Vancouver mansion lovely.

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score

OldBenKenobi

Reaction score
China has been treating Canada like a bully because we arrested a head honcho of Huawei on orders from the US they arrested 2 Canadian fellows and charged them with espionage and feed them out of a bucket. Meanwhile MS huawei is living in a 10 million dollar Vancouver mansion lovely.
As someone who lives in Vancouver, suffers for the untold damage they've done to our housing market and economy, and has to deal with the goddamned F.O.B. drivers that leak out of Richmond, I say this loud and with pride:

FUCK CHINA

People can call me whatever, I do not give a shit. Fuck them.

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
As someone who lives in Vancouver, suffers for the untold damage they've done to our housing market and economy, and has to deal with the goddamned F.O.B. drivers that leak out of Richmond, I say this loud and with pride:

FUCK CHINA

People can call me whatever, I do not give a shit. Fuck them.
I've got you down for a solid maybe on China

So You're Telling Me There's A Chance GIFs | Tenor

Deus Vult

Reaction score

Latest Threads