A 310 mile wide asteroid impacts earth

filtersweep

Reaction score
I mean I wouldn't kick her out of bed in the morning, I'd make coffee and get her a cab. But I've honestly never understood why people think she's that attractive. To each their own, though.
I don't know. Most celebrites I find most attractive are ones that look relatively normal- like someone I could know.

45WinMag

Reaction score
I don't know. Most celebrites I find most attractive are ones that look relatively normal- like someone I could know.
I dislike when a really attractive normal looking celebrity goes Hollywood. For example, Lost in Translation era Scarlett Johansson was way more attractive than current Hollywood starlet Scarlett Johansson.

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
That rock looks a lot more than 500km in diameter when compared to the size of the earth it crashes into.

Cheers

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I agree with that completely, but to me there's just something off with her eyes. Am I the only one who thinks this? Especially when she played Arwen in LotR.

Anyway I could post pictures, but there's no need to be a jerk. There are plenty of "normal-looking" celebrities out there, but she doesn't look normal to me.

Olds442

Reaction score
I think the biggest/baddest rock we have to worry about is Apophis after it's near miss in 2029. At that point we should be able to calc it's trajectory and know for sure if it will take us all out.

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Reaction score
I think the biggest/baddest rock we have to worry about is Apophis after it's near miss in 2029. At that point we should be able to calc it's trajectory and know for sure if it will take us all out.
Thank < your Diety here > , someone knows math...

LP121

Reaction score
I agree with that completely, but to me there's just something off with her eyes. Am I the only one who thinks this? Especially when she played Arwen in LotR.

Anyway I could post pictures, but there's no need to be a jerk. There are plenty of "normal-looking" celebrities out there, but she doesn't look normal to me.
She looks too much like the old man.

Latest Threads