A 15 year old and a 1959 LP...

TubeDude

Reaction score
That was a great show. Here are a few pics from that show

Jeff Golub on the left.

Billy has always been one of favorites.
I have seen several of the 2009 shows and everything since then.
Everytime I see him play it's better than the last time. He's definetly not pulling any punches out there.
I hope he tours again this summer. Last time out the band was great.
Alan St. Jon - keyboards, Mark Clarke- bass, Marc Copely - 2nd guitar
and Nir Z on Drums. I am a real percussion freak and I was really impressed with Nir.

As far as tone goes I thought it was perfect. His setup is Just him, his guitar and his amp. As they say the tone is in the fingers.
After that show I went home and revamped my pedalboard with a minimalist approach.

Brian in CT

circusboy28

Reaction score
That's about as far forward as you can get on that A string saddle. I've never seen a guitar set up like that as far as I can recall. Still, I'm sure that Billy knows what he's doing.

BSeneca

Reaction score
Very cool. I always wondered back in the day if his was a real burst. He always had cool guitars teles, pauls etc. I never knew he was a player like that, he always had another lead player Jeff something who was very good.

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome thread...Billy Squire is a great artist...it was that one freaking song that took him out. :D He's still a great player...I'd pay to go see him live...I hope he comes through St Louis!

Our band does 'Everybody want you'...I still dig his tunes when they come on the radio.

BB

Justin_Case

Reaction score
Billy is the whole package, player, singer and songwriter.

A good bud back in high school turned me on to Piper. This song is one of very reasons I took up guitar. I love to hear this one live.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XawpDFRWlLk&feature=related]YouTube - piper-cant live with ya(cant live without ya)-1976.wmv[/ame]