90's Epi Standard/upgraded

HARDWEAR

Reaction score
This is a re-list with a lower price....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a 90's Epi Les Paul Standard. All hardware was switched out to gold. Pups are Duncans. Gibson T-6 Tailpiece. Pickgaurd was removed. I can add one if you'd like. The electronics have 2 push/pull pots in the tone positions for splitting the coils. It's the variable type so you can blend the the two coils to your liking. Great sounding guitar that's very versatile. Very clean. Hardly any marks. Comes with a brand new non original hardshell case.
$350.00 Shipping is $30 bucks. Paypal accepted.

HARDWEAR

Reaction score
Upon further review.............

While changing the strings and cleaning this guitar tonight, I pulled the pups to look at them and I don't think they are Duncans. (no markings at all on the back). I also don't think they are stock because of the 4 conductor wires hooked up to the push/pull pots.

With this, I'm lowering the price 30 dollars and including a new/old stock Duncan Performer/Buckshot pup (neck position) along with the deal.

Thanks!

HARDWEAR

Reaction score
Great playing guitar like new with Gibson T-6 tail piece push/pull pots and brand new case. Make me an offer.

Latest Threads