90 Day Fitness Thread: Day 1!

danohat

Reaction score
Second workout back since my hard work season ended. I'm taking it easy and trying to slide into it. I was sore but not wrecked after the first one. Tomorrow may be a little rough but it's a Sunday so I got that going. The good news is I dropped twelve lbs in two months. Bad news is I gotta lift for a month and a half to get back to where I left off.

MSB

Reaction score
i hit the gym yesterday and today for the first time in a couple years (had been running and cycling regularly until a few months ago where I broke my back) and I'm sore as a MFer, I don't think I could rub one out even if you put a gun to my head.

danohat

Reaction score
Happy 10 pullups day for me!!!! Man, it ain't easy getting here.

Shred Astaire

Reaction score
Ok so I’ve been doing DDP Yoga (yes! Diamond Dallas Page) for about 15 weeks now.

I’m overweight (6’ and 243lbs) but my goal has not been to lose weight. You need to change your eating habits to do that and I’m not quite there yet. :)

My actual goal is to build a bit of muscle and get in better shape overall. When I started, I basically had no muscle.

It’s taken a bit but I started to see results in about 3-4 weeks and now, 15 weeks later (43 workouts or something), I can actually see some muscle when I look in the mirror.

I’m not swole at all and I haven’t lost much weight (maybe 10lbs all in) but I have more energy and I am more likely to do things which require some effort than I was before.

I will eventually change my diet (not drastically) and will lose the fat but right now I’m spending time on strengthening my whole body. Most people are surprised I’m 243...I carry it all in the beer belly and even that is sort of camouflaged when I’m at work in my properly fitting clothes haha.

DDP has been good to me and I will keep going with it. I am finally at the point where I feel guilty for missing a workout and I go and do it ASAP. Never thought I would see the day hahaha!