9/11 plane's landing gear found in New York?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike60

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The sole purpose of this website is to separate paranoid, gullible, or just well-meaning people from their money.
I had a quick look at this Quack website until some virus tried to hack my PC...

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
Or the fact that until 9-11 a steel high rise building had NEVER collapsed through fire! Blinkers off time...
How many buildings have been hit by airplanes carrying 15,000 gals of Jet-A?

Also, are you aware of this partial collapse of a steel-frame building in Madrid? It was a compound build, with the lower floor made of reinforced concrete, and the upper floors a steel-frame design.

Guess which part did the collapsing?

If you guessed "the steel-frame part", you're absolutely right. That section of the building collapsed after about two-and-a-half hours, because as with the WTC, the steel members lost structural strength after long exposure to heat.

For these reasons, your answer isn't really useful.

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
I think the so called Illuminati are behind 911 and practically every other false flag attack, war, economic crash in recent history. They are an international cabal of the super wealthy. They control most of the World's governments, the international monetary system, the World's natural resources, the giant media networks, the major religions etc etc. Their goal is to abolish nations and have a single Global empire, ruled, of course, by themselves. This (empire building) is a just continuation of the history of mankind stretching from the Babylonian to the British. This Global empire however, is being constructed primarily through stealth, propaganda, finance and programming children (the 'education system') more so than the traditional military takeover used by older empires (although they obviously still do that too) They aim to take complete control in stages. First by grouping nations into blocks (European Union, Nth American Union, Asia Pacific Union etc.) These blocks are then to be subsumed into a Global empire. Part of their plan is to cull the majority of the Earth's population, this will eliminate all dissidents and leave enough slaves to run everything for them. They will use any available means to put their pawns in positions of political, economic or military power such propaganda through their media network, financing, assassination, vote rigging etc.

This may sound far fetched to people who are new to this but is it any different to what empires have been doing since the dawn of mankind? The only difference is the scale and sophistication. Anyone who's doubts this can look back at the conspiracy quotes video I posted before giving quotes from ex British prime ministers, US presidents, congressmen, captains of industry etc.
Uh, yeah ... no.

Mike60

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I think the so called Illuminati are behind 911 and practically every other false flag attack, war, economic crash in recent history. They are an international cabal of the super wealthy. They control most of the World's governments, the international monetary system, the World's natural resources, the giant media networks, the major religions etc etc. Their goal is to abolish nations and have a single Global empire, ruled, of course, by themselves. This (empire building) is a just continuation of the history of mankind stretching from the Babylonian to the British. This Global empire however, is being constructed primarily through stealth, propaganda, finance and programming children (the 'education system') more so than the traditional military takeover used by older empires (although they obviously still do that too) They aim to take complete control in stages. First by grouping nations into blocks (European Union, Nth American Union, Asia Pacific Union etc.) These blocks are then to be subsumed into a Global empire. Part of their plan is to cull the majority of the Earth's population, this will eliminate all dissidents and leave enough slaves to run everything for them. They will use any available means to put their pawns in positions of political, economic or military power such propaganda through their media network, financing, assassination, vote rigging etc.

This may sound far fetched to people who are new to this...
I figured it was a matter of time before somebody brought in these guys as an explanation.

cherryles

Reaction score
In a lightning storm, he's the one standing on the highest promontory - under a tree. With an umbrella.

Yet, here he is. Certainly both you and he know the old Irish saying to which I'm referring, if obliquely.
:dunno: Amadhain ?

I think Liam has a lot of passion about what he believe's and he's not going to be swayed in another direction, especially after his ufo sighting/s, maybe he feels that this is his "purpose" in life, besides playing a Les Paul and seeming like an alright kind of guy.

BillB1960

Reaction score

This may sound far fetched to people who are new to this but is it any different to what empires have been doing since the dawn of mankind? The only difference is the scale and sophistication. Anyone who's doubts this can look back at the conspiracy quotes video I posted before giving quotes from ex British prime ministers, US presidents, congressmen, captains of industry etc.
F_ckin' A! Right on...a real, live, tinfoil hat wearin', conspiracy theorist nut ball! Have you talked to Peach64? You and he should get on famously, even better if neither of you take your meds.

sonar1

Reaction score
Not to mention when the planes hit the WTC the impact knocked all the insulation off the steel.

As far as JFK, Bugliosi's book is a good read. Posner is a light weight compared to Bugliosi.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Reclaiming-History-Assassination-President-Kennedy/dp/0393045250]Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy: Vincent Bugliosi: 9780393045253: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

poncho

Banned
Reaction score
I brought up shadowy cabal a few pages ago, and nobody paid me any mind!:laugh2:

Cabal, illuminati, tomatoe, tomahto

Maybe you paid me no mind because yer in on it too?:hmm::shock::laugh2:

Of course there are conspiracies, but the higher you go, the harder it is

S'pose that's sumthin'

MeKevin

Reaction score
I had read and watched videos about all of this stuff a few years ago.

I do not think the government, per se had anything to do with it. If anything, it would have been organized privately by people in the government, but I do not even think that's possible.

I don't like the argument about the passport. Think about a regular plane crash. There is debris all over the place. Sure there was a massive fireball, but that's about the same as a regular plane crash. I believe the fuel is kept in the wings and towards the rear. The hijackers were at the front of the plane, ahead of the explosion.

This video was not released until sometime recently, for whatever reason. From 4 minutes to 7 minutes, it shows WTC 7 on FIRE. That thing is burning. I think that with all those flames, any explosives would have done been burned up. And any wiring or transmitters/receivers to "pull" the building would have been burned up. Sure they could have used thermite, or more recently, mini-nukes. Whatever the case, that building is on fire, and it collapsed. I don't think that they would gone to the trouble to plan something as implausible and redundant as that.

04:00 to 07:00

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8BYfN18BwI"]911-WTC 7 - "Live" Video Shots of CBS Reporter ! (RARE !) Pyroclastic Cloud / Building on Fire - YouTube[/ame]

Malikon

말억건
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
the conspiracy theories ARE the conspiracy.

Eric Smith

Reaction score
I had to stop at page 8. Just wanted to point out that there is all sorts of special kind of stupid being "proved" in this thead. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.